General PokéBeach Adventures Discussion Thread!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
They both look like antagonists from Mystery Dungeon. I don't think either one is cute.
Antagonists from MD? I thought Chansey took care of eggs in MDR&B ... hey, wait! They might be about to steal Ryder's egg. Maybe Chansey lost it's original one?
It's not a white Egg, Chansey. You don't take blue Eggs last time I checked.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
yeah, we all thought it would have hatched by now. How long? Three weeks? I mean, a Dratini takes 10280 steps to hatch. Maybe Ryder should have started bicycling around in the boat to speed up the hatching process.
With one panel a week it's probably a few months away from hatching. XD

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
The oar is leaning against a shed, doesn't mean he used it when traveling.

Sorry. Just trying to see every detail.
Here's something: every single tree only seems to have two branches.
There are two Wurmple.
There are two mischief Pokémon.
Eh?

And also, that thing behind the house looks like a hot tub. x,D

Cypher333

time to run
Sorry. Just trying to see every detail.
Here's something: every single tree only seems to have two branches.
There are two Wurmple.
There are two mischief Pokémon.
Eh?
Also two... things behind Mr. Stone(?).

EDIT: There's also a Poochyena near the bush with the Chansey and Wigglytuff.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Also two... things behind Mr. Stone(?).

EDIT: There's also a Poochyena near the bush with the Chansey and Wigglytuff.
I thought that was Devon Tower.

I see why you noticed Poochyena... but it's not evil unlike the other 2.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I like the Chansey and Wigglytuff. Something bad in the making? Though they still look too cute to be evil - more like troublesome (i.e. the crayon & the Jigglypuff).
Well, turns out they are evil. What an interesting turn of events! I honestly thought that the Chansey and Wigglytuff were artistic license, but I guess not. The red eyes, though...perhaps the red-eyed child has been a Pokémon all this time? I'm not sure what to expect anymore.

Sentret_C

Aspiring Trainer
If Ryder were to go for Mr. Stone he should head to Petalburg Wood rather than go along the coast right? Furthermore it's unlikely that he would travel with Peeko. Maybe he's just saying goodbye and expressing his gratitude toward the Pokémon who saved him.
On the other hand I don't think Mr. Briney would leave Ryder living in the wild if he hasn't left yet, maybe he's making the campfire simply because he loves the atmosphere. :p
Also, nice work!

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
If Ryder were to go for Mr. Stone he should head to Petalburg Wood rather than go along the coast right? Furthermore it's unlikely that he would travel with Peeko. Maybe he's just saying goodbye and expressing his gratitude toward the Pokémon who saved him.
On the other hand I don't think Mr. Briney would leave Ryder living in the wild if he hasn't left yet, maybe he's making the campfire simply because he loves the atmosphere. :p
Also, nice work!
There is actually a beach right outside of Mr Briney's house in RS, I assume that is where they are.

Celever

Wheeeee~
WOW this banner is gorgeous; this is by far my favourite one yet. I've not really been analysing the story, but I felt it had to be said.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
1. Nice moon. Maybe Cresselia should come gliding down to help out Ryder.
2. What is Ryder doing, on his own, in the middle of nowhere? Shouldn't he be a little afraid to be out on his own considering the previous events?
3. I guess he's adopted the Wingull by now.
4. Is that a watch?
5. Nice creepy atmosphere. Should have waited until Halloween.

Sentret_C

Aspiring Trainer
1. Nice moon. Maybe Cresselia should come gliding down to help out Ryder.
2. What is Ryder doing, on his own, in the middle of nowhere? Shouldn't he be a little afraid to be out on his own considering the previous events?
3. I guess he's adopted the Wingull by now.
4. Is that a watch?
5. Nice creepy atmosphere. Should have waited until Halloween.
2. Ryder may not have already recognized that there is some evil guy and he's in danger imo.
3. Yeah they look really close to each other but I tend to believe it's Peeko, a Wingull not good at battle and Mr. Briney's important partner.

NintendoAlian

Frontier Brain
Come on, where's the campfire songs?
Ohhhh... For copyright reasons I can't continue. Also, cupcakes taste good.
And since everyone loved it the first time:
Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 7.44.23 AM.png

CYL

All hail Eevee!
2. Ryder may not have already recognized that there is some evil guy and he's in danger imo.
3. Yeah they look really close to each other but I tend to believe it's Peeko, a Wingull not good at battle and Mr. Briney's important partner.
2. He probably doesn't know, but his ship just sunk under suspicious circumstances, he got a rather terrifying injury, he lost all his Pokémon, he saw some strange symbols on a strange wall in a strange cave, and he picked up some egg and we still don't know what's inside.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Well, turns out they are evil. What an interesting turn of events! I honestly thought that the Chansey and Wigglytuff were artistic license, but I guess not. The red eyes, though...perhaps the red-eyed child has been a Pokémon all this time? I'm not sure what to expect anymore.

I think they're probably owned by the child with red eyes. What if he owns a bunch of Pokémon that look cute and innocent at first, but he did something to make them evil? D:

Celever

Wheeeee~
I think they're probably owned by the child with red eyes. What if he owns a bunch of Pokémon that look cute and innocent at first, but he did something to make them evil? D:
I like this theory a lot. It could be foreshadowing for the red-eyed kid to corrupt Ryder later on.