General PokéBeach Adventures Discussion Thread!

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Introducing our newest artist, Coco Ouwerkerk. She has definitely shown impressive work and talent with this new banner!

Last edited:

NintendoAlian

Frontier Brain
Oh my gosh, Wigglytuff and Chansey look like they want to murder, like, kill somebody.
Mr. Stone is apparently taking a selfie in front of his building and telepathically sending it to Ryder so he can create a hologram. Seriously, why is he here?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Probably symbolic. My first thought was that Mr. Briney is telling Ryder to visit him for some purpose.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I love the simplistic detail in this banner! I've got a feeling that the building and person in the banner are the Devon Co. and Devon Co. President, Mr Stone, respectively. I'm wondering if that means that there is going to be a connection with Steven Stone sometime.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
I like the Chansey and Wigglytuff. Something bad in the making? Though they still look too cute to be evil - more like troublesome (i.e. the crayon & the Jigglypuff).

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
It's always good to have back-ups in case your motor goes out anyway. :p

CYL

All hail Eevee!
It's always good to have back-ups in case your motor goes out anyway. :p
I still think artistic license is the reason here. I mean, don't you get a backup motor instead of an oar in case your motor goes out? Mr. Briney's ship is rather large to paddle... if he picked up Ryder in that ship and using an oar, the egg would have hatched by the time they got to the shore.

NintendoAlian

Frontier Brain
I still think artistic license is the reason here. I mean, don't you get a backup motor instead of an oar in case your motor goes out? Mr. Briney's ship is rather large to paddle... if he picked up Ryder in that ship and using an oar, the egg would have hatched by the time they got to the shore.
Yea but it's probably for a different boat.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Hmmm, Ryder's still carrying that egg. How interesting.
yeah, we all thought it would have hatched by now. How long? Three weeks? I mean, a Dratini takes 10280 steps to hatch. Maybe Ryder should have started bicycling around in the boat to speed up the hatching process.

Last edited: