Pokemon Pokémon Tattoos Anyone?

IGETCHEDDA

sup
RE: Pokemon Tattoos anyone?

Once i get free time i am going to get the yellow version pikachu cover and a gengar tattoo later maybe a blaziken :D

xayshade

Aspiring Trainer

I'm just kinda wondering why people that think tattoos are ugly or dislike tattoos and piercings, would be in a thread about pokemon tattoos?

Like you know exactly what the thread is about, you know exactly what your opinion on it is, you kinda just came in the thread to tell people you don't like tattoos, and to argue about it.

I want something like that Charizard Tribal tattoo

Bawksie

(:

charizard_by_uniqschweick12-d4b16mr.png

That's that design I'm getting. Sick tribal Charizard tattoo <3

zappy800

loves dat rain&lt;3

Personally I think pokemon tatts are cool but i couldnt get one I am too sensitive to pain.

Cortel II

I am the Doom master

I have a few Tattoos but this one took the longest and is my favorite.

Ryan Sinclair

4-2-2 at my first Nats, 33rd/151

Tempted to get an Ultra Ball tattoo somewhere. It'd be my first one and I'm not sure where to get it though :')

joe_peter

Aspiring Trainer

Tattoos are everywhere now a days, A LOT of people have them so its gonna become more common as this generation get older. Also not sure how a job employer would see tattoos on your body that aren't visible with a suit on... PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR THEORY'S ON TATTOOS AND WHY THEY ARE BAD I REALLLLLYYY just want for people to post pics of pokemon tattoos not have a discussion on ethics....

imgres

Nah, as much as I love pokemon.. . pretty sure I'd never want one on my body for the rest of my life. It's cute on most girls, though. I don't have any tats at all, yet. I probably won't get any, as I can't decide on something I like/love enough to have on me forever. I'm not against tats for others, just not for me atm.

Sheraseo

Tattoo master

I've got an 8-bit replica of the trainer and pikachu from pokemon yellow on my wrist and have my sleeve booked in for a week on thursday :')

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Pokemon Tattoo's anyone?

Pretty sure I wouldn't get a pokemon tattoo, but the few I've seen on this thread are pretty sweet.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

I love Tattoos and got my first one back in January. I WILL eventually have a few Pokétats in the next few years. Im thinking the first Pokétats Im gonna get are a Pokéball in my lip! And then a Totodile, Lugia, or Rayquaza somewhere. Maybe back shoulder/arm!

arcanine227

Need something interesting...

I love seeing people with tattoos. Some people have amazing ones. Just last week I saw some one with a very nice Seadra one.

Zapydos2

Stuff.

All these nice Pokemon tattoos! You guys make me want to get one! Well after I get one of my blood type.

infrastatic

#teamgoomy
Just had my Suicune redone yesterday... I have to go back in 3 weeks to do some coloring on the water/body... but I am so happy with it. Keep on getting pokemon tattoos! People always complement it, and I can share my hobby with so many people!