Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 145 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Squirtle

Aspiring Trainer
RE: LV's My Player Thread

I have a legit deoxys, mew, celebi, and jirachi. Also have all ticket pokemon through nintendo events. I have every legendary at level one hundred from 1-386. I also have every pokemon from 1-386 all legit. Have every item. My shinies are rapidash, linoone, flygon, houndoom, ludicolo, gyarados, primeape, and venomoth.
I want sheimi and darkrai just choose what you want.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member

Shiny Squirtle said:
I have a legit deoxys, mew, celebi, and jirachi. Also have all ticket pokemon through nintendo events. I have every legendary at level one hundred from 1-386. I also have every pokemon from 1-386 all legit. Have every item. My shinies are rapidash, linoone, flygon, houndoom, ludicolo, gyarados, primeape, and venomoth.
I want sheimi and darkrai just choose what you want.
I'll have a think about it...as I'll be getting them from a friend on Sunday (22nd of April (D/P is out....Yay!)) @ the Sydney State Champ. for TCG.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa

I will get Dialga, would you trade it for Darkray? I also have Deoxys, if you want that instead.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

I'm getting both. (Daimond & Pearl)
But thanx for the offer.

2tala

Pokemon Master

I want your arceus w/ a plate, I'll give you a level 100 Mewtwo

addaluchi

I am not a zombie. o_O

I'll trade you a Shiny Flygon, Shiny Vibrava, and Shiny Trapinch to 'dex Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai. I'll return them right back to you, and you can keep the 3 shinies as my thanks. I just want Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai in my Pokedex, I will return them straight back, honest.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

2tala said:
I want your arceus w/ a plate, I'll give you a level 100 Mewtwo

addaluchi said:
I'll trade you a Shiny Flygon, Shiny Vibrava, and Shiny Trapinch to 'dex Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai.  I'll return them right back to you, and you can keep the 3 shinies as my thanks.  I just want Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai in my Pokedex, I will return them straight back, honest.

I don't have:
Aruceusu/Arceus yet....that's why I've got it as: Coming Soon.

Addaluchi: (As above) Yeah, sure...(I'll trade you 3 crappy one's (with good items) for them.)

*New to main post*
MUST HAVE NAT. DEX TO GET THESE D/P Pokémon.
Which are:
ジバコイル-Jibacoil-Manezone
ベロベルト-Beruberuto-Lickilicky
ドサイドン-Dosaidon-Rhyperior
モジャンボ-Mojanbo-Tangrowth
エレキブル-Elekible-Electivire
ブーバーン-Buuburn-Magmortar
トゲキッス-Togekisu-Togekiss
メガヤンマ-Megayanma-Yanmega
リーフィア-Refia/Leafia-Leafeon
グレイシア-Glacia-Glaceon
グライオン-Glion-Gliscor
マンムー-Manmuu-Mamoswine
ポリゴンZ-Porigon Z-Porygon Z
エルレイド-Eruraido-Gallade
ダイノーズ-Dainoosu-Probopass
ヨノワール-Yonowaaru -Dusknoir
ユキメノコ-Yukimenoko-Froslass
ロトム-Rotomu-Rotom
ヒードラン-Hiidoran-Heatran
レジギガス-Regigigasu-Regigigas
ギラティナ-Giratina
クレセリア-Kureseria-Cresselia
フィオネ-Phione
マナフィ-Manaphi-Manaphy
ダークライ-Darkrai
シェイミ-Sheimi-Shaymin
アルセウス--Aruseuse-Arceus

Tip

Tip�, the Milkman

ill give you shiny nidoran male and shiny gengar for shaymin. if you have him still. they are both legitimate.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Sorry, I'm already getting them.
But thank you for the offer.

addaluchi

I am not a zombie. o_O

Ok so what you're saying is... you don't have Arceus yet, but you still have Shaymin and Darkrai and you'll trade them to me holding items???
----EDIT: I don't need Arceus anymore anyway, someone else is letting me 'dex him. But you still have the other two?

addaluchi

I am not a zombie. o_O

LV can you clarify what you are agreeing to trade with me please?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

addaluchi said:
I'll trade you a Shiny Flygon, Shiny Vibrava, and Shiny Trapinch to 'dex Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai.  I'll return them right back to you, and you can keep the 3 shinies as my thanks.  I just want Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai in my Pokedex, I will return them straight back, honest.

I've got (for u to dex):
Rotomu/Rotom
Would u like that for now & when I get Arceusu/Arceus I'll let u dex it for free.

BlueKiKatana

Aspiring Trainer

Hey Light Venusaur,
You asked me for 3 shinies, I don't mind trading them, but would you mind trading me a Phione and or Manaphy for them?

Anyways, here check out my list again incase you want something different:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15368

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

I got a Manaphy egg on my Japanese game last night.
I'll hatch it...& do some breeding for Phione's.
So far your the best deal for a Phione.

addaluchi

I am not a zombie. o_O

Light Venusaur said:
addaluchi said:

I've got (for u to dex):
Rotomu/Rotom
Would u like that for now & when I get Arceusu/Arceus I'll let u dex it for free.

someone else is letting me 'dex their Arceus, so I don't need him anymore. I don't think I need a Rotom either, I'm eating my brains out trying to catch it right now, I can't get it to appear >.< it just says that the tv is staring at me or something. its really annoying.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

El Squirrello said:
Do you have a male Burmy you would trade me?
I don't sorry.. (I don't even have one myself)

addaluchi said:
Light Venusaur said:
addaluchi said:

I've got (for u to dex):
Rotomu/Rotom
someone else is letting me 'dex their Arceus, so I don't need him anymore. I don't think I need a Rotom either, I'm eating my brains out trying to catch it right now, I can't get it to appear >.< it just says that the tv is staring at me or something. its really annoying.
Coz u need the Nat. dex first. (SPP forgot to say that)

Status
Not open for further replies.