Poison Leaves (Leafeon, and stuff)

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
So I have always liked CL/UD Leafeon

13-leafeon.jpg

(The CL one looks better than the UD one :p). The first attack has always interested me. The problem is stacking all the special conditions on there. Well this is where a couple of techs come in.

23-roserade.jpg

This one has been Leafeon's partner from the beginning. Play Rainbow Energy and you have 100 damage right there...but you can't draw into a Rainbow energy every turn and even then you only have 4 in your deck max. That is where the new Leafeon partner comes in.

008.jpg

Amoonguss - Grass – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Foongus

Ability: Entry Spore
You can use this ability 1 time, when you play this card from your hand to Evolve a Pokemon. The opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned and Confused.

[G][C] Toss Up: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 30 damage.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 2

Play this one down and you have the same 2 conditions on at the same time giving you another 100. Play Seeker and pick it up to do 100 again next turn.

This deck is very fast (Tested...100 T2 almost every time) and has some good damage output.

THOUGHTS?!

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
This deck has been played around with a lot. To get another 50/70 damage, you could play Houndoom Prime and try to flip heads. Lots of Rescue/Rainbow energy is a must, and Unown RETURN pairs well with Roserade.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
Scizorliscious said:
This deck has been played around with a lot. To get another 50/70 damage, you could play Houndoom Prime and try to flip heads. Lots of Rescue/Rainbow energy is a must, and Unown RETURN pairs well with Roserade.

Amoongus helps alot I find. I was able to do a consistent 100 and have a ready Leafeon on the bench.

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
sillykyle! said:
^Vileplume would slow this deck down way too much. Just run a heavy switch count.

True true... Ans since it'd be hard to one shot the techs (except tornadus with a pluspower) switches would work. But you need to run Espeon Prime (Goth/mewtwo counter). But you will need leafeon on the bench

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
catutie said:
Amoongus helps alot I find. I was able to do a consistent 100 and have a ready Leafeon on the bench.

Roserade UL is better cause you can use it as many times as you want. With Amoongus you have to evolve it to trigger it's Ability and unless If you're under Trainer Lock with Vileplume you will only be able to Seeker it a couple of times but that's really it. I really like the idea of Unown RETURN bouncing the Rainbows back to re-use Energy Signal however in my Mewbox/Vileplume deck it could lead you as a bad starter 1st turn.

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
Card Slinger J said:
Roserade UL is better cause you can use it as many times as you want. With Amoongus you have to evolve it to trigger it's Ability and unless If you're under Trainer Lock with Vileplume you will only be able to Seeker it a couple of times but that's really it. I really like the idea of Unown RETURN bouncing the Rainbows back to re-use Energy Signal however in my Mewbox/Vileplume deck it could lead you as a bad starter 1st turn.
with RETURN you'll be putting good amount of damage on roserade. The problem with this deck is if the opponent sees two or three rainbow on it they'll catcher it up to kill it so you the lose the energies... The amoongus would be good back for this instance.

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
But If you have Vileplume out they can't Catcher your bench. They would have to run Mew Prime with Muk via Sludge Drag and running that combo outside of MewBox might not be that hard in something like Gothitelle/Reuniclus.

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I suggested vileplume before, but like sillykyle said, vileplume would slow this deck down. It would take careful planning during every match so you can get that Vileplume T2 or you will be in trouble.

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
That's why you run a 3-2-2 Vileplume line with 4 Collector, a 1-1 or 2-2 Sunflora line for Sunshine Grace to get the lock going early game. I've done it before and with Twins you can achieve it easily as well.