Podcast?

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...
I know you're probably extremely busy, but I think I speak for at least most of the Pokebeach audience when I say we would really appreciate another Podcast in the future. If I recall, you mentioned after the last one(many months ago) that there would be another soon, and I was looking forward to it for a while. I've been meaning to mention this for a long time, so I though I'd get around to it now, since there's not much news and the excitement has sorta died down.

So, WPM, can we look forward to seeing another one soon?

Personally, I would love a biweekly, if not weekly podcast. I know you're busy with school WPM, but it would really be the best podcast out there. The people who run the only other decent all-Pokemon Podcast have no clue about anything card-related, and I really would love to have a good Pokemon TCG podcast, along with the other major news.

I would certainly like a pokebeach Podcast, specially because i really liked the one where they discussed about Arceus it was an entertaining Podcast and really complete

I'd say get a Skype conversation with responsible members and just discuss recent news. You could split it up into TCG, Anime, and VG so that everyone would be satisfied. And as far as responsible members, I would say ask a moderator to consider you being in a podcast. You could maybe assign that duty to a mod. That is my opinion. Of course though, we need to get permission from WPM before we really consider anything at all.

Hmm... Somewhat disappointed that I only got a couple replies in the past few days. I'll wait as long as it takes, I just hope WPM sees this eventually.

Anyways, a Skype call would be great. Hope someone will be able to organize it sometime soon.

Back