Wi-Fi Trades ~ PMJfan's EV and Breeding Palace ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my FC 4899 0584 0172 I'll have both.
Pika and Tyranitar.
I'll throw in some shinys as fillers.

Legnedhunter, tell me when your next online and we'll trade, Okay?

I am in the process of breeding the eevee, and it's extremely difficult to get one Timid with perfect SpAtk, Speed, and decent HP, Def and SpDef.

After that, i'll get the bagon which should be very quick and easy.

Can you ev train me these if you breed em
Larvitar
Egg Moves
Dragon Dance
Pursuit

EV's in Attack 252 and Hp the same if possibel

Bagon
Egg Moves
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
EV's in Attack 252 and Hp the same if possible

I would like them to have these moves

Tyranitar LV.100
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Crunch

Salamence LV.100
Dragon Dance
Hydro Bump
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower

Can you also breed an ev Train a a treecko into Sceptile without Egg Moves
253 Speed 252 Attack?
Attakcs
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance

you can keep a copy if your able to clone if we agree then I will pm you my fc for my Platnium.Would appreciate it becuase I don't know how to ev train and both the LV.100 Salamence and T-Tar I got from the gts suck hard.I would love a good Sceptile too!I can't believe your doing this for free and all you ask is a copy.Your my saver for training thanks I hope we can do this! :)

I'm sorry but I can't do the Sceptile, and the Salamence would be pointless as dragon dance raises atk not sp.atk. The Tyranitar you have posted I have already completed from the OP.

Coolkidmaster, i'll PM you about the trade and when your next on I will add yu and get right back.

TFH, I doubt you will believe me, but I have 6 boxes full of Eevee. I have 4 Timid ones and none of them have a 31 IV. It's extremely hard to do this atm. If anyone could lend me a Female Eeveelution with a Timid nature and perfect IVs (HOlding an everstone)... In exchange for any of my Shiny EVd or the Pikachu / Tyranitar I bred and EVd, let me know because it would make things are 4x easier.

I'll keep working on the eevee but i doubt it will be done today.

PMJfan001 said:
I'm sorry but I can't do the Sceptile, and the Salamence would be pointless as dragon dance raises atk not sp.atk. The Tyranitar you have posted I have already completed from the OP.

Coolkidmaster, i'll PM you about the trade and when your next on I will add yu and get right back.

I did not say ev Salamence in SP ATk I said ATK and HP
can you do the T-Tar and Salamence
If I give you a hatched treecko can you ev train it?

You don't get my point, arapokemaster. Your moveset has 3 special attacking moves on it, making boosting attack pointless..

And TFH, if that Ditto can be timid, clone one and trade it to me please!

oww okay I got an idea.

Trade me a clone of Murky
Breed me a Egg Move Bagon
EV my Scizor
EV my Treecko

I want the Salamence to be
EV's in Atk 252 and Speed 252 HP 4
Moves
Drago Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Flamethrower

Scizor
EV's in ATK 252 and Speed 252 Hp 5
Moves
Sword Dance
Bullet Punch
Steel Wing
False Swipe

Sceptile
EV's in Sp ATK 252 Speed 252 Hp 4
Moves
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm

these will be from My Platnium
My Scyther and Treecko is UT except I have to start new game on Sapphire to get treecko and all I will do is the rival battle I feed Scyther 10 Carbos and 10 Protien to get you a head start

lmk I will then pm you my freind codes and times I'm on

Dittos not timid unfortunately.

Just put mine as a side job, IDC when It gets done, it may hurt your bussiness to be dealing with my requesrt 24/7

TFH, I've recieved a perfect IV Timid Jolteon, so getting a good IV'd Jolteon should be easy now.. But at the moment i'm going to get the Bagon, as I think the person requesting it only has until thursday!

arapokemaster.... Again. Dragon Dance raises ATTACK. You want EVs in Special Attack and 2 Special Attack Moves on it???? :S

The scizor is completly pointless, but I can breed you a good Sword Dance scizor version if you want to, and possibly EV it.

I'm adding a waiting list, and when i get 4 requests, i'll close requests until I get one done. I'll start on bagon now and it should be done very soon.

Thanks, IDC when it gets done, focus on keeping your other customers, also, a perfect IV ditto in general should help you with breeding projects :D

Thankyou to bulbabuddy for a great comment. And thankyou TFH for your patience. I'm 100% sure i'll have Bagon tommorow.

This service is awesome! But I see you have a waiting list, so I'll just wait till your done before I make any requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back