Wi-Fi Trades ~ PMJfan's EV and Breeding Palace ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou and my pleasure. Rotom-Cut has vowed to help me with getting good IV pokemon, so I can use them to breed. I'd like to add a special mention to him.

Bred Pokemon
Pokemon:Eevee
Egg Moves:all listed
Nature:Timid
IVs:31/x/x/31/x/31
Nickname:Flash (Im aiming for Jolteon)

Il give you something good for this, if you can get good IVs, X=IDC, though for deffences at least high tens please

I've been doing Eevee for the last 3 hours so this should be easy. Thankyou for your request i'll get it done asap. (Probably done for tommorow.)
which egg moves do you want on it?

It's gonna be hard to get charm and yawn, i guess i'll get a Smeargle with those moves and breed it.

Well.. i can get a certain nature if you give me the parents of either or both, but i can't guarantee any good IVs because the parents may have extremely bad IVs, see what i mean?

um, then I wouldnt have the option of ppl picking IVs, just go for 31 SpA and 31 Spe then, that shouldnt be so hard :)

And now, I can EV check for you if you want, I can see what EVs your pokemon have (believe me, I just ran through some of the "EVd" pokemon ppl have traded me and they are all off from what they should be XD)

I dont think I can get wi-fi with my DS right now though, Il keep you updated

I don't need EV checking, thankyou. XD All of my Evds are from trusted clan mates, no one on here has traded me any.

The 4 moves are gonna be hardest to get on the EEVEE. The IVs should be a pinch of salt to get. Thought with that nature a tad harder.

damn, just use Wish then, I want this sometime soon, so Il simplify it, Keep the IVs and nature though, and have you decided on what pokemon you want in return?

Sure I'll get you a dragon dance bagon, want any particular IV's or nature with it? and i'll complete the Eevee request (Curse and Wish are easy for me to get)

I've told you already TFH, all of my pokemon are free! Give whatever you want to give, depending on how long I take. lol.

Will do. I spent a long time getting Eevee's last night, and got 2 timid ones, neither had a 31 IV in anything. Will keep working on it.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
OK, thanks, just tell me when you get them, I will continue to wonder my house for wi-fi XD

Do you mean "wander"?

Sorry, don't mean to be like Grammar Police.

PMJF, could you nickname it Fern if its a girl and Ferdinand if its a guy? Sorry, I'm kind of particular.

US and...Europe I think IDK about europe but I think...it gives you a latias in...soul silver and a latios in heartgold...so you can get a easy latias or latios to SR for a shiny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back