Wi-Fi Trades ~ PMJfan's EV and Breeding Palace ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJfan001

Aspiring Trainer
~ PMJfan's EV and Breeding Palace ~

Information​

Recently, I've felt an urge to take on many Breeding Projects and EV some 100% Legit Pokemon. After only 2 days, I bred and EVd two great and usable pokemon so I'd be happy to take requests from people. Here's the catch: I won't expect anything in return. That's right, I'll happily spend my time breeding and EVing a pokémon especially for you. (A nice pokemon traded to me would be generous though :p)

~ Breeding Service ~

A list of some things I can breed:

images
- Curse, Wish, Charm, Yawn, Fake Tears.
images
- Dragon Dance, Pursuit.
images
- Volt Tackle, Encore, Wish, Fake Out.
images
- Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Agility, Crunch, Vaccuum Wave, Cross Chop.
images
- Counter, Ice Shard, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Pursuit.
images
- Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance.
images
- Counter OR Close Combat + Counter + Encore OR Counter + Encore OR Counter + Close Combat.

I can also breed plenty of non-Egg move pokemon, ASK me if you want a Non-Egg move bred pokémon and i'll see what I can do. You can provide the two parents if you want to.

Heres the form:

Bred Pokemon
Pokemon:
Egg Moves:
Nature:
IVs:
Nickname:

~ EVing Service ~

Want a pokemon EVd? Send a request to me and i'll collect the pokemon and EV it for you. Make sure the pokemon your giving me is 100% UT (Only gained experience through rare candies and day care centre or no Experience at all!)

EV form

Pokemon:
EVs:
FC:

After posting a request, add my FC at bottom of this thread and i'll when i'm next on, I'll add you and come on to recieve the pokemon. (I'm afraid I will have to give you a pokemon from my giveaway in return :p)

~ Giveaways! ~ (Self Bred and EVd Pokemon!)

Rules:
  • These Pokémon are Non-Redisputable! Put them in your Trophy Case if your running a Trade thread!
  • The pokemon may not be perfect, true, but don't be nasty about it since i'm giving them away remember.
  • Enjoy the company of your new special friend :D

*Sparky* (Pikachu) Lv100
IVs: 31/29/31/22/0/29
Item: Light Ball
Ability: Static
Nature: Naive
EVs: 176Atk / 80SpAtk / 252Spe
Moves:
- Substitute
- Volt Tackle
- Grass Knot
- Focus Punch

Given to; richkid50000

*Murky* (Tyranitar) lv100
IVs: 9/31/18/10/30/31
Item: Lum Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 120HP / 252Atk / 136Spe
Moves:
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Given to; BulbaBuddy.

If you want a giveaway, add my FC at the bottom of this thread and post your FC. Meet me online when we're both next on and i'll trade you either the Pikachu, the tyranitar or both. Remember they are Non-redisputable, so please trade them to other people, direct them to me instead.

I'm also offering a cloning service, just post your FC, the pokemon that wants cloning and how many times, then I'll get back to you asap.

My Platinum FC: 3782 - 0761 - 7038

Thankyou for reading my EV and Breeding Palace thread. I hope you have a lot of interest in some of my services.

Waiting List:

-BulbaBuddy's Dragon Dance Bagon
-The Flaming Ho-oh's Wish Eevee
-sharingandac's Calm Squirtle
-legendhunter32's Pikachu and Tyranitar
-cool kid master555's EVd Onix
-arapokemaster's Tyranitar and EVd Scizor

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

PMJ, I wanted to thank you once again for the Pikachu, congratulate you on the making of this thread and tell you I'm gonna link it to mine, as I do to my friends. :]

Sharing, that will be very difficult as I do not have a Blastoise and those IVs are hard to get. Please fill out the form (Apart from IV's) so i know exactly what you want. I can probably find someone to give me some good IV blastoise' for me to use for breeding.

As to ShineVini, thanx to you ;). Once i get up and running i'll put some people's trade thread on the bottom, but at the moment i want them to use MY services :p
And to bulbabuddy, I'm online now.

I hope you enjoy using the Tyranitar. + first customer, thankyou for getting this up and running.

Great trade, but is the TAR hacked? You have six identical ones. Cloned?

Either way, great trade, can I link my sig to here?

The tyranitar is 100% legit. I bred and EVd it myself. I can clone, yes.

Sure, i'll send a link to your trade thread and i'll add it to the OP.

thanks for the pikachu and the clone. you may keep the other deoxys if you want and trade to whomever you want.

i just went into my boxes and found my shiny kyogre. can i get 3 clones of that too? (are you looking for a trade partner?)

I don't have the starters currently, sharingandac. As i said, i will look for someone today to provide me with some new pokemon.

and sure richkid, i'll get on now.

Thing is, I want them to have very good IVs so they're breadable, this person will be able to give me the top IVs and I can get you the Squirtle you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back