Help Play! Points

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Are Play! Points used for anything? I know they used to be used for Nats. But now what's the point of them?

A few years ago, I used to get promo energies in the mail every so often that I thiiiink used to be from Play! Points? Couldn't tell you what they're used for nowadays though.

You get them physically for playing official tournaments. Depending on your results you can get more.

I played at the regionals in Bremen this year and we received irl "cards" with a number on them indicating the value. We could exchange them for boosters, binders, playmats and other prizes. Everyone receives 1 and I received 5 more for ending 31/185 something in the league cup the second day.

Yeah, I've always wondered if I'll ever get to use them, cause I have a lot of them from both VGC and TGC but I forget because they are never really brought up besides this statement of, "why are they there" and "how do I use them", or "are they even useful"? Its quite a mystery indeed.....at least for me

Are Play! Points used for anything? I know they used to be used for Nats. But now what's the point of them?
You get them physically for playing official tournaments. Depending on your results you can get more.

I played at the regionals in Bremen this year and we received irl "cards" with a number on them indicating the value. We could exchange them for boosters, binders, playmats and other prizes. Everyone receives 1 and I received 5 more for ending 31/185 something in the league cup the second day.
Those are normally called prize wall points and are probably not the things jessalakasam is talking about. Play! Points are points you get by playing tournaments. A league challenge is (I think, dont know the exact points for each tournament) 1 PP, league cup 2 PP, regional 5 PP and internationals 10 PP. Right now there is no use for it but it's not entirely useless. If you dont already know, aside from the CP leaderboards there is a PP leaderboards. Me and my friends jokingly say it's the rich boys leaderboards, because the top people are the ones that have the money to go to every tournament. Again, I don't knowif there is any other use but not to my knowledge.

Back