TCG Fakes Platinum: Unsung Heroes (FINISHED July 17)

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (5 new cards October 16)

I've grown to love doing fake cards so I'd like to say i'm going to attempt Shiny Vespiquen, Vespiquen, and Abomasnow :D we only submit the picture right?

Yes. Only the actual artwork.

If you submit art for a holo card, keep the background and the Pokemon separate or I won't be able to use it.

A note about the background: It should be 328 pixels wide by 217 pixels high. It should be these dimensions exactly for best quality.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, SH3 Vespiquen is being replaced with Shuckle.

Shuckle fans rejoice!

Vespiquen is nice (for a gen4...), but you gotta love Shuckle.

Rejoice indeed :D

I rejoice. Make him a good secret rare please. Lol. Like, actually usable. Lol.

:eek:
/me is very happy. Are you going to use Xous' Shuckle art?

-
icon466.gif
Electimortar
icon467.gif

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card October 20)

Just one very overdue card today. B]

Electimortar: Yes I'm using Xous's art, no I'm not using Xous's Shuckle art that is already made.

It's supposed to be shiny. I couldn't use it even if I wanted to.

SEXIEST KADABRA EVER

Mind Bender and Omega Blade unite. 8D

/me high fives Gale

/me high fives Lenny

Awesome Kadabra, PMJ. I love its Poke-Body. Great job on the art, the spoiler, everything. :D

Here's something I made:
dugtrio-1.png
Is it good enough to use?

RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (2 new cards October 20)

That kinda sorta looks like a Dugtrio. The lines are messy and you've got Dugtrio's height and eyes all messed up.

There's no Dugtrio in the set, though, but if you're submitting this as an example of your work, I might use something I can actually use if you can make improvements in the future.

One new card has been added! Enjoy the super cute Swalot!!!

Looks really good thus far. Good job guys. :D

Both are good, Kadabra could be used well with Expert belt-and uh-Miasma and like SSU and Uxie. Just set up thanks to Uxie then SSU, and continue with a huge boost.

Nearly all the cards are overpowered (like mine in GW). Nice work! Only problems are Paras with a X2 Weakness and Scizor at LV 9

Why are those problems?

He is just a spoiler ruiner. They look fine. The Scizor is funny that it is level 9, but if I am not mistaken, the way to evolve Scyther is to TRADE it with a metal coat, not level it up, so you could in essence get a level 9 scizor, so I dont see this as a problem, honestly.

I know. I just want to see what he says because he seems to have problems with everything I make, lol.

PMJ said:
I know. I just want to see what he says because he seems to have problems with everything I make, lol.

You should have made Paras SP because it has X2 Weakness and seems incredibly weak when that happens. It's vulnerable to even Growlithe RR.

grasspokemonmaster said:
You should have made Paras SP because it has X2 Weakness and seems incredibly weak when that happens. It's vulnerable to even Growlithe RR.

Well seeing as they are making the UU/NU better in this set, then I am not surprised at the x2 Weakness on Paras. Reason being, in the Video games Paras has the ability Dry Skin, therefore it gives him more of a weakness.

grasspokemonmaster said:
Who would even use Growlithe RR? Honestly, all your comments are about the stupidest things. Paras shouldn't even be out long enough for a pokemon to do hoards of damage. The thing it is more vulnerable to is Machamp than "Growlithe" RR. It should be evolved off course.

Back