Plasma Storm discussion

The list in the first post has been updated. By this time tomorrow it should be complete.

I haven't said this since Platinum, but the cards look REALLY good.

$(KGrHqRHJBQFDs6DV5SmBRBBmO6Cgw~~60_12.JPG

Jakeupp said:
Ughhh did they put a bunch of garbage in this set too? :(
Not really, I had my prerelease today and just about every pack you'd get a playable card/ultra rare. From what I saw it looks basically exactly like Japan's Plasma Gale with stuff like Virbrank City Gym, Bicycle, eviolite, ether, and escape rope added in. OH AND WE GET THE ROUND EXPLOUD! Also, they introduced having non ultras have different borders, all plasma cards have blue borders.

QWERTY DITTO said:
Jakeupp said:
Ughhh did they put a bunch of garbage in this set too? :(
Not really, I had my prerelease today and just about every pack you'd get a playable card/ultra rare. From what I saw it looks basically exactly like Japan's Plasma Gale with stuff like Virbrank City Gym, Bicycle, eviolite, ether, and escape rope added in. OH AND WE GET THE ROUND EXPLOUD!

Do you have any scans that you could share? Or at least set numbers?

Bo$$_89 said:
QWERTY DITTO said:
Not really, I had my prerelease today and just about every pack you'd get a playable card/ultra rare. From what I saw it looks basically exactly like Japan's Plasma Gale with stuff like Virbrank City Gym, Bicycle, eviolite, ether, and escape rope added in. OH AND WE GET THE ROUND EXPLOUD!

Do you have any scans that you could share? Or at least set numbers?
My notables (not trainers):
There are 135 cards, plasma cards have a dark blue border, Victini EX is number 18, Victory Piece is number 130, and shiny blastoise is 137. More to come soon! Sorry, I have to go right noe so not much details.
EDIT: Ninja'd about the blastoise.

The secret rare Terrakion was worth like $50. Considering both it and Blastoise are very playable, I'd say it'll definately be worth more than the other secret rares.

IMO they shouldve put in venusaur instead of RR because Venusaur is a boss too.

Mudkip711 said:
10 cool points to whoever sees it.

displayimage.php

That card is so awesome!

DirtyDan said:
IMO they shouldve put in venusaur instead of RR because Venusaur is a boss too.

I think you missed the point of the post...

But TPCi is bad at completing pairs/trios, so I don't see a Venasaur happening.

Back