• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Plasma Scream (Rayquaza/Eels)

legolover322

Aspiring Trainer
My take on a very classic deck from quite a while ago. Rayquaza/Eels has fallen out of favor in recent years, but I believe that the deck has received a few tools to boost its strength to compete with meta decks.

##Pokémon - 15

* 3 Rayquaza-EX DRX 85
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX GRI 135
* 2 Tynamo DEX 45
* 2 Tynamo NVI 38
* 4 Eelektrik NVI 40
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Keldeo-EX LTR 45

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 1 Super Rod DRV 20
* 2 Skyarrow Bridge NXD 91
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 N NVI 92
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 3 Float Stone PLF 99
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 10

* 6 Lightning Energy BLW 108
* 4 Fire Energy BLW 106

Total Cards - 60

For anyone who doesn’t know, the strategy is to utilize Eelektrik’s Dynamotor in order to constantly cycle Lightning Energy to discard with Rayquaza’s Dragon Burst attack. I am struggling to make this deck more consistent. As of right now, it feels very hit or miss. I am looking to improve the consistency of the deck. I have only one Lele and no Shaymin to work with. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Wechselbalg

brb
Why play RayEels over Ultra Necrozma/Malamar? The second is literally an upgrade of the archetype. Plus there's the Mysterious Treasure consistency card that helps Necrozma/Malamar a lot, while it doesn't really do much for RayEels.

The average price of a copy of regular art Ultra Necrozma is around $6.00 while a copy of Malamar goes for about a buck, same goes for mysterious treasure.

Last edited: