Plasma Freeze Discussion

RE: Plasma Freeze Blisters?

Yeah, I have two ordered I had hoped they would come yesterday, the day of release but I guess they will come today hopefully. The plasma elite box was like what MTG do as well, maybe Pokémon is taking a leaf out of MTG's book ?. I think they look nicer, but I will see when I open one.

I love the new blister style. It's harder to open than the plastic ones, but it's a nice change since they've been doing blisters the same way since Base Set. :)

theducktamer said:
I love the new blister style. It's harder to open than the plastic ones, but it's a nice change since they've been doing blisters the same way since Base Set. :)

Really? I found these blisters WAY easier to open - I just rip the top across and out pops the pack. With the old blisters I always had to rip off the backing, and then of course it would always leave a thin layer of papers so I would have to poke a hole in the paper etc...It got so much dust everywhere compared to these new blisters.

bagoly14 said:
theducktamer said:

Really? I found these blisters WAY easier to open - I just rip the top across and out pops the pack. With the old blisters I always had to rip off the backing, and then of course it would always leave a thin layer of papers so I would have to poke a hole in the paper etc...It got so much dust everywhere compared to these new blisters.

In a video, someone was going through the side.

Luv the new blisters (opens from side)
With the plastic,i had a hard time not to punch a hole just to open it and not DMG the cards

RE: what do you think agout the USA Plasa Freeze?

Seriously dude? agout and disuss?

*facepalms*

and maybe try reading every other thread on here before making one so people can restate whats been said a multiple times already.

just a suggestion.

but the set is dank. If you couldnt figure that much out then god help you

Easy man. New kid on the block and probably new to using a PC as well. No need to be an Elitist. Although I suggest learning to type properly quickly as grammar and punctuation is a big thing here. As with most forums anywhere. And we do have a thread about the set already too...

There's already a thread for this. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-plasma-freeze-discussion

*locked*

Plasma Freeze theme deck lists

Does anyone know the lists? I haven't been able to find them anywhere except youtube (and I have quite limited internet usage atm), not even on Bulbapedia.

Back