Plasma Freeze Discussion

Blui

lv85 paladin
MountainDrew said:
I have no idea what to play next format when Plasma Toolbox is good, and I cant play it, because I cant afford to spend $500 on 4 Thundurus EX, and 4 Deoxys EX, so does anyone know what a good deck to counter the Plasma deck would be?

That'll cost 300, not 500. Not sure where you're getting your prices. Also, you only need 3 Thundurus, not 4.

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
I agree that straight haxorus would work better, no doubt.

I really hate the fossil engine, it makes it completely unrealistic to use restored pokemon.

Puff-Sun

Gogoats
MountainDrew said:
Puff-Sun said:
Landorus EX/Cobalion EX/Thundurus EX/Garbodor/(Kyurem?). Trounces Plasmabox (And almost everything else) pretty easily.

Whats the strategy?
Put a plasma badge on Landorus so you can Raiden Knuckle to it. Raiden Knuckle, hit something for 30. Next turn, Land's Judgement it for KO. Repaeat 2 more times. You can end the game in 6 turns. Cobalion EX is to deal with Plasma Kyurem, and Garbodor is to ruin Snorlax/Keldeo/Plasmaklang/etc.

zionarbadon

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone getting a freeze box?

Well I caved and decided to get a plasma freeze booster box. I haven't bought a booster box since i was teenager and lived with my parents hand had a lot of extra income. Luckily I worked a bunch of overtime this week and it evened out.

I'm super excited. I normally have bad luck but with a whole booster box I'm hoping I'll have a little luck at least!

Anyone else getting a box? What are you hoping to pull?

I'm hoping to pull a deoxy and full art ghetsis. . .not because i want to play with the card persay but more so because it looks pretty cool. :p

-Zion

Emma Watson

<3 Emma Watson <3
RE: Anyone getting a freeze box?

I'll be getting 2 (or 1 PS and 1 PF. Still haven't decided, but getting 2 boxes for sure)

Good luck to you sir :)

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist

My birthday is coming up, so ill get like 2 boxes. I really want deoxys and juniper full art.

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww

I'll be getting one as soon as I can; gotta get all them Ghetsis! (also eggs....)

zionarbadon

Aspiring Trainer

oh wow how did i forget skyla FA! drool, so many i want out of this set.

Good luck to you too pokepuzzle!

MountainDew, sounds like it will be a good birthday!

Deo, what do you plan to do with the eggs? all i can see them being used for is discard fodder but i'm not always super creative with decks.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

Oh lol Eggs like from the Daycare would be EPIC. How would that work in the TCG? Ummmm...

I will probably get 1-2 boxes depending on many things. Probably 2. I'm hoping!

r3skyline

UAV MECHANIC

Only need a few items from here, so im skipping out on getting a box. only need kyurem and deoxys.

evilpacman

Voltorb Collector

Whoever is getting a box better not forget to trade me their Voltorb and Electrode in RH and regular!!!!!!

rowsdower24

I'mma blow up...

Saw about all of the UR's from this set tonight, I was amazed at how good these cards look, especially FA Ghetsis and Juniper.

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww

zionarbadon said:
Deo, what do you plan to do with the eggs? all i can see them being used for is discard fodder but i'm not always super creative with decks.
Weavile/Exeggcute is supposed to be an at least decent upcoming deck.

Most people have been criticizing it because of how easy it is to get donked, but I think it'll be fun to try it out.

Furn

Aspiring Trainer

I've ended up deciding to get all the Plasma reverses (I don't normally collect them) and put them with my Aqua/Magma and Rocket sets, so I'll get a box eventually just to help take a chunk off of that. I still need to get Storm's for the same purpose so I'm in no hurry.

omod

Aspiring Trainer

Buying a box I really really hope I pull at least 1 Deo or Thund EX hopefully a FA Or a FA juniper cause there $60 right now <<; mmm trade foder, anything towards making my plasma box deck! lol