TCG Fakes Plasma Dragon's Text-Based Fakes

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
Basic–Misty's Staryu–Water– HP60

[C] Recover
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon and heal all damage from it.

[W] Bubblebeam 10 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:
Retreat: 1

kingqazbatt

Aspiring Trainer
Basic–Garchomp-EX– Dragon– HP170

[C] Roar
Your opponent switches the defending Pokemon with one of his or her benched Pokemon.

[F][C] Flying Slash: 40 damage
switch this Pokemon with one of your benched Pokemon.

[F][W][C] Dragon Rage: 120 damage.

Weakness: [Y]
Resistance:
Retreat: 2
Mega–M-Garchomp-EX– Dragon– HP230
Evolves from Garchomp-EX

[F][F][W][W] Dragon Rush: 150 damage.
Move all damage counters on this Pokemon to the defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [Y]
Resistance:
Retreat: 3
your mega garchomp fully heals itself every time it attacks?

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
Basic–Arceus–Colorless– HP130

Ability: Multi Colored
As long as this Pokémon is in play, if this Pokémon has any basic Energy attached to it, this Pokémons type is that energy type in addition to its existing types.

[C][C][C] Rainbow Crusher 50+ damage
Does 20 more damage for each different type of basic Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness:
Resistance:

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
Basic–Bouffalant–Colorless– HP110

[C][C] Bouffed Up
During your next turn, each of this Pokémon's attacks does 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance) and during your opponent's next turn, any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 30 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C][C][C] Stunning Assault 90
If this Pokémon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokémon this turn, then during your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from Pokémon-EX.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
Have we seen an example of a Flying Pokemon yet, or is this just a sneak?

Nope, Its just a sneak :p

Until now

Stage 1–Archeops–Colorless– HP120
Evolves from Archen.

[C][C] Ancient Power 50

[C][C][C][NEXT] Flying Strike 110
This Pokémon is now Flying. After resolving this attack, this Pokemon stops Flying.

Resistance:

When a Pokemon is flying its moved to the flying Pokemon position on the field. You can have both a flying Pokemon and a active Pokemon at the same time. If a flying Pokemon stops flying it replaces your active Pokemon. The [NEXT] in the attack cost means that you wait a turn until the attack resolves. So for an example when you use Archeops Flying Strike attack your turn ends then your opponent take his/her turn then at the start of your next turn the attack resolves and does damage to your opponent. (The [NEXT] energy thing would look like an arrow pointing up than to the side.) A flying Pokemon can hit both the Active Pokemon or a Flying Pokemon. The Active Pokemon can only hit another Active Pokemon, not Flying ones. But certain Pokemon may have attacks that target Flying Pokemon. Most Flying attacks force the Flying Pokemon to stop Flying but this is not always the case.

Stage 1–Lucario–Fighting– HP90
Evolves from Riolu.

[F][NEXT] Aura Wave
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[F][F][C] Sky Uppercut 100
This attack can target Flying Pokémon.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
This Flying mechanic is very interesting. So if I understand it;

1. The Flying Pokemon is active.
2. You use the attack, Flying Pokemon moves to the Flying zone and you promote a new Pokemon from your Bench to Active.
3. At the end of your opponent's turn, the attack resolves, your Flying Pokemon moves to the Bench.

Is this accurate? It sounds like a really interesting thing to incude!

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
@3. It only waits until the start of your next turn if it has a [NEXT] in its energy cost but other than that you nailed it! :D

Also I forgot to mention that if a Flying Pokemon is damaged by an attack it stops Flying.

Basic–Skarmory–Metal– HP100

[M] Metal Beak 20+ damage.
If this Pokemon is Flying, Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 more damage times the number of heads. After resolving this attack, this Pokemon stops Flying.

[M][C][C] Aerial Ace 50 damage.
This Pokémon is now Flying. This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance: [P]
Retreat: 1

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
So uh, bringing back this thread from the dead I guess... (if its legal to do so)

Basic–Pichu–Electric– HP40

Ability: YOLO
If this Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, remove this card from the game.

[C] I'm Back
If this Pokemon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokemon this turn, Draw 5 cards.

[L][L] Electric Mouses Unite 10+ damage
If Dedenne is on your Bench, this attack does 10 more damage. If Pichu is on your Bench, this attack does 20 more damage. If Pikachu is on your Bench, this attack does 30 more damage. If Raichu is on your Bench, this attack does 40 more damage.

Resistance:
Retreat: 0

Trainer - Stadium
Pokebeach

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose 1:

• Search your deck for a Stage 1 or Stage 2 Pokemon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
  • Put a basic [W] Energy card from your discard pile into your hand.
  • Heal 10 damage and remove 1 Special Condition from 1 of your Pokémon.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you cant play this card.

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
I tried a different format for this card. Please let me know how you like/dislike it in comparison to my older cards. Thanks!

Stage 2–Blaziken–Fighting– HP130
Evolves from Cobusken.

blaziken-female.gif

[C][C] Wall Run 30+
If there is a Stadium card in play this attack does 40 more damage and switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[F][F][R] Combustion Kick 160
Flip 2 coins. For each heads put 1 more damage counter on your opponent's Burned Pokémon between turns. The Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

Weakness: [L]
Resistance: [F]
Retreat: [C][C]

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
This is a very nice style that is more visually appealing than the older ones. It obviously is more work, but if you can do it, than super! Also Switch ---> switch and extra ---> more. ;P

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
I think I'll create a new set now :p this one will be about the Pokemon that usually get only one type of card in the TCG so I'll make the Pokemon with the type that is not usually created (Ferroseed is usually a metal type in the TCG but he is also a grass type, but they have not made a grass type version of him in the TCG.)

The set should have 100+ cards, but will see how many I can make :p

First:
Basic–Ferroseed–Grass– HP50

ferroseed-3.gif

[G][C] Everybody Explode Now 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Ferroseed you have in play. Put 3 damage counters on each of your Ferroseed in play.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat: [C]
Stage 1–Ferrothorn–Grass– HP90
Evolves from Ferroseed.

ferrothorn.gif

Ability: Solar Stream
Once during your turn (before you attack.) You may put a special Energy card from your discard pile into your hand.

[G][C][C] Thorn Tempest
This attack does 60 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon that does not has any damage counters on it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Italicized and everything!

Last edited:

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
I think Trevenant's Plant attack may not be worded correctly :/

Stage 1–Scizor–Grass– HP120
Evolves from Scyther.

scizor.gif

Ability: Fear Factor
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, Apply Weakness for each of your opponents Pokémon as x4 instead.

[G][C][C] Claw Rend 70
You may discard a [M] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, The Defending Pokémon’s Weakness is now Grass until the end of your next turn. (The amount of Weakness doesn’t change.)

Retreat: [C][C][C]
Basic–Phantump–Grass– HP60

phantump.gif

[G] Forest Pull
Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with his or her Active Pokémon. The new Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

[G] Growth
Search your deck for a [G] Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Stage 1–Trevenant–Grass– HP110
Evolves from Phantump.

trevenant.gif

[G] Plant
Search your deck for a Trevenant and put it onto your Bench. Then, search your deck for a basic [G] Energy card and attach it to that Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G][G] Trample 50x
This attack does 50 damage times the number of Trevenant you have in play.

Resistance:

Last edited:

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
My first BREAK card! Let me know if you think if this evolution line is op :eek:

Basic–Pumpkaboo–Grass– HP60

pumpkaboo.gif

Ability: Pick Of The Patch
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, flip 3 coins. As long as this Pokémon is in play, for each heads put a Size counter on this card. For each Size counter this Pokémon gets +20 HP and its attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[G][C] Rolling Crush 30

Resistance: [D] -20
Stage 1–Gourgeist–Grass– HP90
Evolves from Pumpkaboo.

gourgeist.gif

Ability: Haunted Memories
This Pokémon can use any attacks or abilitys from its previous Evolutions. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[G][G]
[C] Pumpkin Bomb
This attack does 30 damage to all of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance: [D] -20
BREAK–Gourgeist–Grass– HP120
Evolves From Gourgeist.

gourgeist.gif

[G][G][G][C] Soul Consume 90
Heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to the Defending Pokémon.

Gourgeist BREAK retains the attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of its previous Evolution.

Last edited:

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm loving the Scizor, Arceus, Pumpkaboo, Gorgeist, Phantump, and Trevenant cards. My only problem with Scizor, however, is that it should not have a resistance to Water, as it looks inaccurate.