plase help from mexico!!

B

Burroso

hi im from mexico and i want to kwon about the proxium deck that will be the new tech like an lbs or a mewtric becase here is a team that is  very strong.
and we need new decks to defeat them plesa help us whit one of the new decks please:D:D
whit one of the new powerfull dcks please!!!!! dont be bad

You mean the Mew ex/Meganium ex deck? I'm sure there are several versions of the deck on here in the Deck Garage. You don't have to worry about LBS anymore because Blastoise ex and Pidgeot are out of format currently. Mewtric lost a bit of effectiveness after the rotation, but it is still a pretty powerful deck. The best way to kill those is to use some T2 decks, the most effective is Medicham ex if I'm not mistaken. While active it renders Mew ex useless (disables it's Poke-Body) and can OHKO Manectric ex. Or, to reduce the effectiveness of Manectric's Disconnect attack, be sure to include many Supporters, because you can still use those.

Some popular decks right now include a Tool deck with Kingler/Quagsire or Kingler/Manectric (CG), an Ampharos δ deck that uses several non-δ Pokemon (they become δ when Ampharos gets out) and several others.

Back