• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Pixel Sprites, Art

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
I live in the United States, Texas.

I accept PayPal only. While I trust the members here, concealed cash/checks have given me way too much trouble in the past. Payment is highly appreciated within 48 hours of deal confirmation. Remember, the quicker it's received the quicker you get your stuffs!

I will send out to anyone, worldwide, however the shipping will heavily differ depending on where in the world you live. As my prefix says, I live in the US, so obviously it's going to be cheaper to ship here than to send something to China. That said:

General Shipping is $2.50, this has been implemented into the items' prices. This covers three things: Shipping, the packaging, and PayPal fees. Prices you see are "shipped" prices if you live in the US. Add $1.50 if you live in Canada ($4 shipping). Everything past that is highly variable, so please don't confirm anything until we have an estimate. 75202 is a zipcode in my vicinity (Dallas), so if you would like to check general shipping without exchanging your own, you can use that code in a shipping calculator.

And that's about it for the quote-unquote rules. Let's get on to...

Main Points

I am selling beadsprites! If you're unaware of what such a thing is, I've taken a few pictures to demonstrate.

Back