~Piplup's Art Contest~Congradulatios -SF-~trophies are in~

Light Venusaur said:
Well, my sig's kinda full..
Could I put it in my shop?

Edit: How can you compare this with my one!
attachment.php

Link
My one's much better (the Darkrai one), that's why I got kinda angry.
that is uncool.... yours looked cool but it was 2 pics, this one looks pretty much from scratch.... a little rough but it did take longer than 6.8 seconds to create imo....

Prof. Shinx said:
Light Venusaur said:
Well, my sig's kinda full..
Could I put it in my shop?

Edit: How can you compare this with my one!
attachment.php

Link
My one's much better (the Darkrai one), that's why I got kinda angry.
that is uncool.... yours looked cool but it was 2 pics, this one looks pretty much from scratch.... a little rough but it did take longer than 6.8 seconds to create imo....
I know, my one took 3 hours to get it like that, not 2mins (like this one was).

Prof. Shinx: Do you think Light Venusaur should have won??
Light Venusaur: I think -SF-s was just so creative, if you submited your old one it might have won.

*The Little Grunt Piplup*

RE: ~Piplup's Art Contest~6th round and Last round ends July 5th 2008 at 9:00p.m. EST time~

Light Venusaur said:
Fine!
Since I'm not allowed to have any help with it, here's a new one that I made for someone on SPPF (it was also to have Orochimaru on it, but I refuesd to put it on there (PM me why))
Banner-Ocre.png

Link

I hate repeating myself.
That's why I submited that Darkrai one :(.

PIPLUP said:
Prof. Shinx: Do you think Light Venusaur should have won??

*runs away*

this is what the above post should have looked like but im lazy :p
Prof. Shinx said:
LV, that is uncool.... yours looked cool but it was 2 pics, Darkrai and a lightining thing, this one (-SF-) looks like it has been made from scratch.... a little rough but it did took longer than 6.8 seconds to create imo....

LV, all you did was put an Arkeis on a bacround. How did this take you three hours? If you entered that banner in Project Custom, you would have gotten a 1/60. At leats -SF- put some effort in his. Also you said you already made it for another site, so you put no effort into making a banner for the final round of this contest. I don't want to start a fight...but the scores are FINAL. Don't argue with them.

DOes everyone have to falame my art just because I won? );

JUst so you know it took at least 40 minutes.

Prof. Shinx post is not coming up, so I posted.
Prof. Shinx: What do you mean??

*The Little Grunt Piplup*

Back