Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

Timesagex13

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

if you still have a pokeball vivillon, i'd like one to trade, i have a few shinies if you want one, let me know

jhippie8

Porygon Z ROCKS!!!
RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

Sorry for the delay of response...I've added you and my Friend Code is 0232-8473-1763 and my IGN is J-Rod. Can we trade tonight?

Binx345

Verified Seller

Hey can you get online tonight? I added you, so if I see you in passerby or aquaintance, I will try to trade with you.

FallenLeaf

Pokemon Collector

In your giving away section you have a Rain Dish Squirtle I'm interested in. I'd like option D if you still happen to have it! :)

SnorlaxDude

I'm a RPG-fanatic!

Hi,

I happen to be interested in some of your shiny Pokemon. I'm interested in...

Shiny Tauros(Does it have intimidate?)
Shiny Espurr(Does it have infiltrator and quick guard?)
Shiny Noibat(Does it have infiltrator? I can trade you a Shiny Noibat that doesn't have it.)
Tyrunt(I'll take a male one if you have one.)

Pinkie

Pie

Sorry, I wasn't available this 3 past days.

Binx345 said:
Shiny Mew
Shiny Mewtwo
Shiny female abra/alakazam/kadabra (only want if female!)
pokeball Vivillon
Shiny pink, blue or purple Vivillon
back up choices:
shiny Shaymii
any Keldeo or Meloetta
Alright, I'll need some time to clone them.

Timesagex13 said:
if you still have a pokeball vivillon, i'd like one to trade, i have a few shinies if you want one, let me know
Yes, which shinies do you have ?

jhippie8 said:
Sorry for the delay of response...I've added you and my Friend Code is 0232-8473-1763 and my IGN is J-Rod. Can we trade tonight?
Sorry too. Let me know when you're available.

FallenLeaf said:
In your giving away section you have a Rain Dish Squirtle I'm interested in. I'd like option D if you still happen to have it! :)
I think I still have it. You want torrent or raindish ?

SnorlaxDude said:
Hi,

I happen to be interested in some of your shiny Pokemon. I'm interested in...

Shiny Tauros(Does it have intimidate?)
Shiny Espurr(Does it have infiltrator and quick guard?)
Shiny Noibat(Does it have infiltrator? I can trade you a Shiny Noibat that doesn't have it.)
Tyrunt(I'll take a male one if you have one.)

Tauros : intimidate, not from kalos, moonball, lvl 20 (know headbutt, rest and fire blast)
Espur : no, sorry.
Noibat : no, it's frisk.
tyrunt : you want a perfect or an imperfect one ?

Electric

Youtube Gamer

My Fancy Pattern Vivillon for X is:
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Ability: Shield Dust
HP: 41/41
Attack (Blue Highlighted): 17
Defense: 19
Sp. attack: 28
Sp. Defense: 18
Speed (Red Highlighted): 29

I don't know if this is a decent or good Vivillon but at least I got it :) (The one for Y I haven't recieved yet from the delivery girl and will check it soon).

VictorKills

Aspiring Trainer

I need two Mawilites and two ability capsules...does anybody have?
Anyone here could change pokeballs?

jhippie8

Porygon Z ROCKS!!!

I am able to trade now. Have you added my FC?

SnorlaxDude

I'm a RPG-fanatic!

Hi Pinkie,

I would like a Perfect Tyrunt and it's cool about the others. I am actually available to trade now (5:00pm-10:00pm US Eastern Time.)

Pinkie

Pie

jhippie8 said:
Yes, I did. Trade with me if you see me online. :)
SnorlaxDude said:
Hi Pinkie,

I would like a Perfect Tyrunt and it's cool about the others. I am actually available to trade now (5:00pm-10:00pm US Eastern Time.)

What do you have in exchange for the tyrunt ?
And about the others, you want them or not ?

SnorlaxDude

I'm a RPG-fanatic!

Pinkie said:
jhippie8 said:
SnorlaxDude said:
Hi Pinkie,

I just want the Shiny Tauros and Tyrunt.

For the Shiny Tauros, I have...
Shiny Carracosta
Celebi

For the Tyrunt, I can trade you a Lv1 Froakie which has a Timid Nature, 4 IVs (HP, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed)

FallenLeaf

Pokemon Collector

I would like the Rain Dish one, thanks. Let me know general times of day you're available to trade so we can schedule something.

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer

hey pinkie!!
just caught a shiny paras on safari at lv 30
want it?

Binx345

Verified Seller

Can you get on tonight or tomorrow night (Thursday from 8-10pm eastern USA time)?

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

Hey there! I'm interested in your shiny Aurorus, shiny Deoxys, shiny Manaphy, shiny Druddigon, and shiny Scatterbug (do you know what pattern it is?). I have some competitive shinies like Shiny Azumarill, Shiny Greninja, Shiny Terrakion, and Shiny Verizion. I also have some other good shinies like a 3IV Shiny Aegislash and Eevee.

Makekith

Aspiring Trainer

Hey, I have a TRU regigigas for a pokeball vivillon?

Pinkie

Pie

SnorlaxDude said:
Pinkie said:

I just want the Shiny Tauros and Tyrunt.

For the Shiny Tauros, I have...
Shiny Carracosta
Celebi

For the Tyrunt, I can trade you a Lv1 Froakie which has a Timid Nature, 4 IVs (HP, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed)
I already have a shiny carracosta. Which celebi it is ?
Do you have some other pokemons with good IV ?

FallenLeaf said:
I would like the Rain Dish one, thanks. Let me know general times of day you're available to trade so we can schedule something.
Generally I'm available between 2:00PM and midnight, GMT +1
I know I'm not available often this days, I'm truly sorry for that.

stevenk said:
hey pinkie!!
just caught a shiny paras on safari at lv 30
want it?
Yes :) What do you want ? :)
Binx345 said:
Can you get on tonight or tomorrow night (Thursday from 8-10pm eastern USA time)?
Dunno, because I'm GMT +1 and your times are in the middle of the night for me ^^'

King Xerneas said:
Hey there! I'm interested in your shiny Aurorus, shiny Deoxys, shiny Manaphy, shiny Druddigon, and shiny Scatterbug (do you know what pattern it is?). I have some competitive shinies like Shiny Azumarill, Shiny Greninja, Shiny Terrakion, and Shiny Verizion. I also have some other good shinies like a 3IV Shiny Aegislash and Eevee.
The scatterbugs are marine, high plains or elegant pattern.
I'm interested in the azumarill and aegislash.
and in the 2 legends too.
I already have 2 shiny greninja. What are the IV, nature and talent of yours ?
Makekith said:
Yes, I'm interested.

Electric said:
Makekith said:

I have one If you wanna trade :3

I'm Looking for a Male/Female Fancy Pattern Vivillon with Shield Dust Ability (Legit or cloned of Legit), English Pokeball Vivillon with Shield Dust Ability (Legit or cloned of Legit), a Mewtwoite X, Charizardite X, Charizardite Y, Aggronite and Houndoominite.

UPDATE 11

I have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade for Male and Female Fancy Pattern Vivillon with Shield Dust Ability(Legit or cloned of Legit), English Pokeball Vivillon with Shield Dust Ability(Legit or cloned of Legit), a Mewtwoite X, Charizardite X, Charizardite Y, Aggronite and Houndoominite. (Azure Flute/Hall of Origin Arceus, Member Card/New Moon Island Darkrai and Oak's Letter/Flower Paradise Shaymin were not transferable, I apologize :( )

I have these Vivillon for trade:
Ocean Vivillon x1 (Gts guy was being genorous ;) )
Meadow (Level 49) x1
Modern (Level 66) x1
Tundra x1
River x1
Sandstorm x1
Pokeball x3

The Events that I currently have for trade are:
Mewtwo (FEB2012 02112)
Mew (FAL2010 10160)
Shiny Raikou (INV2011 02071)
Shiny Entei (INV2011 02141)
Shiny Suicune (INV2011 02211)
Jirachi (GAMESTP 02270) (Level 100 and Level 5 one)
Deoxys (Plasma 05083)
Pokemon Ranger Egg Manaphy (Austyn/Me 28163/Johto)
Pokemon Ranger Egg Manaphy (Austyn/Me 41622/Sinnoh)
Darkrai (2012MAY 05092)
SnowPoint Temple Regigigas (Austyn/Me 41622)
Sinjoh Ruins Dialga (Austyn/Me 28163)
Sinjoh Ruins Palkia (Austyn/Me 28163)
Sinjoh Ruins Giratina (Austyn/Me 28163)
Arceus w/ Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend & Shadow Force (TRU 11079)
PGL Dream World Poll Winner Arceus (Tanner/1 of my Brothers 59844)
Victini (Movie14 12031)
Castelia City Event Zorua (Austyn/Me 49613)
Lostlorn Forest Zoroark (Austyn/Me 49613)
Reshiram (SPR2012 03102) Timid Nature
Reshiram (SPR2012 03102 Timid Nature
Reshiram (SPR2012 03102) Naughty Nature
Zekrom (SPR2012 03102)
Keldeo (WIN2013 01163)
Meloetta (SPR2013 03013)
Genesect (Plasma 10072)
Scraggy (N 00002) (One of N's Pokemon)
Klinklang (N 00002) (One of N's Pokemon)
Zorua (N 00002) (One of N's Pokemon)

I have some Rare and Event Dream World Pokemon with Hidden Abilities:
Event:
PGL Event Dream World Gothorita (Austyn/Me 61307) HA: Shadow Tag
PGL Event Dream World Mamoswine (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Thick Fat
PGL Event Dream World Lucario (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Justified
PGL Halloween Event Dream World Banette (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Cursed Body
DW Pokemon:
PGL Event Dream World Porygon (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Analytic
DW Magikarp (Austyn/Me 61307) HA: Rattled
DW Relicanth (Austyn/Me 61307) HA: Sturdy
DW Sentret (Tanner/1 of my Brothers 59844) HA: Frisk

Pokemon w/ Mega Stones:
Gengar w/ Gengarite x1

If you want more info on each let me know :)
My FC is 2363-6204-7551

My fancy pattern is timid with Compound Eyes, but I still didn't take my 2nd one, I'll try to get a modest one with shield dust.
I don't have english pokeball vivillon.
I have the 5 megastones you want.

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

Both Terrakion and Verizion are Jolly, Azumarill and Aegislash are Adamant, and Greninja is Timid with 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Electric

Youtube Gamer

Makekith said:

I'll trade you the Pokeball Vivillon for the TRU Regigigas :3