Ruling Pidgeot-EX and Ninja Boy

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
My question is how Pidgeot EX has an attack that states when this Pokemon takes damage from an opponent attack you do as much damage as you received (obviosly not quoted) If you have a Pokemon like a Snorlax GX and it receives 180 damage from a Yveltal EX and you use ninja boy from steam siege to switch the Snorlax GX to Pidgeot EX with ninja boy. Remember that there was no retreating to bench or anything that would move that Snorlax GX to the bench and after you ninja boy you use the attack I specified earlier (Pidgeots mirror move attack). Would it work because it technically was the same Pokemon just the cards swapped? Have a good day to who ever reads this.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Well, if you have a Snorlax-GX with 180 on it and you Ninja Boy into a Pidgeot-EX, you're dead.

But to answer your question, Mirror Move does work if you Ninja Boy something that took damage last turn into Pidgeot-EX

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
Well, if you have a Snorlax-GX with 180 on it and you Ninja Boy into a Pidgeot-EX, you're dead.

But to answer your question, Mirror Move does work if you Ninja Boy something that took damage last turn into Pidgeot-EX
Thank you, i guess you you could use fighting fury belt XD