• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Pichu Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripper

this message is to him

Going to file mail fraud tomorrow you will be finded 500 to 700 hundred $ If I do not recieve cards tommorow I understand that u rip me off but with the money I get from filing mail fraud I can buy the cards u owe me sorry for inconvinence but I have done this before and I guess I'll have to do it again. Just letting u know.

RIPPER

Going to file mail fraud tomorrow you will be finded 500 to 700 hundred $ If I do not recieve cards tommorow I understand that u rip me off but with the money I get from filing mail fraud I can buy the cards u owe me sorry for inconvinence but I have done this before and I guess I'll have to do it again. Just letting u know.

Bad trader.

With no good Refs, he'll want to send at the same time.. though when you send your cards, he'll state that his end of the trade somehow returned to him on accident.

Of course, this is followed by him getting your cards and you not getting yours. I have receipt of him receiving mine, but I've never got his.

Also fails to respond to PMs in a timely manner. I understand that people have lives outside the internet, but communication is key in trading online.

DrkrZen and I had agreed to a trade, then ultimately decided to end it. I have a PM of him saying he did not send, and that he had no intention of sending from that point on. Later on, he is claiming to have sent it after that PM. Why he would? God only knows.

CharizardMaster has not contacted me in sometime about the deal we made a long time ago. I have no idea what is going on there.

Also, DrkrZen does NOT have a reciept of me recieving anything. We originally agreed to send with delivery confirmation, AND HE DID NOT. He claims to have a reciept of him sending a package, though it is impossible to tell what the package was, or where it was sent to.

Pichu bros: Do we have a deal??? i have send you some Pm`s and you dosn`t answer me
But if you stil want tread with me så you have to answer me.
Yours 2 Flarion EX and 2 Marys Request for my 2 gengar EX, 2Gardevoir(EM) and 1Maganium(UF) ?? Now can you answer me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back