Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have photos of the “Marnie Premium Tournament Collection Box!” Thanks goes to @BenFromChicago_ for sending them in!

Marnie-Premium-Tournament-Collection_Side_EN-637x1200-bd93c0f-159x300.jpg

Front

SWSH120-Marnie-1-218x300.jpg

SWSH120 Marnie

SWSH121-Marnie-224x300.jpg

SWSH121 Marnie

Marnie-Premium-Collection-Booster-Packs-300x274.jpg

Booster Packs

Marnie-Premium-Tournament-Collection_Keeper_Box_EN-905x1200-bd93c0f-226x300.jpg

Deck Box

Marnie-Sleeves-249x300.jpg

Card Sleeves...

Continue reading...

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
This is the product I've been most excited for outside of Celebrations. The fact that such a popular character gets to be married to such a playable card in such a well-rounded and rewarding product... honestly scares me, if I had TBH. The flippers are literally gonna have a flippin' field day with this one! This is essentially the Marnie ETB, and I'm all over it!

Flamewheel

Your Friendly INTJ
I know Marnie can be a controversial card (e.g. my boyfriend very strongly dislikes Marnie's effect in terms of game balance), but I am absolutely thrilled for this product. I'll be happy just to get my hands on one of them! Here's hoping I can buy one at retail. ^_^

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Wow! They kept the signature on the card and it has that pretty holographic pattern! Also sleeves with nice art on them in the uk is something I’m pretty sure doesn’t happen often, usually it’s just the standard official art of a Pokemon with some extra effects so this is very nice!
(Also I’ve seen they are fully matte but just a quick question, could a sleeve be matte on the back and gloss at the front? And would they still shuffle and not stick?)

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I know Marnie can be a controversial card (e.g. my boyfriend very strongly dislikes Marnie's effect in terms of game balance), but I am absolutely thrilled for this product. I'll be happy just to get my hands on one of them! Here's hoping I can buy one at retail. ^_^
I've seen no such controversy. What's his argument? Without hand disruption this game is solitaire.

karasu

Aspiring Trainer
Ah I was hoping each of the four promos would be different cards, though I'm not complaining about three chances of a decently centered signature promo. Between this and the Japanese Nessa collection I'm going to be very broke.

slowpokeyay

Aspiring Trainer
Can these be found in physical locations or online only? I've been out of the loop for a fat minute, so i'm really curious if i even have a shot to get these at retail price.