Phione???

master1116

~The Real Fire Pokemon Trainer~ (I wish)
What do you think Phione from Moon Hunting & Night Dashing (DP4) will be? A basic pokemon or a baby pokemon (almost the same as basic)

My opinion: I think it'll be a Basic pokemon. I read that it's bred from Ditto and Manaphy. and it's the only pokemon that doesn't evolve into the pokemon it's bred from.

master1116

Master of the six kings said:
Why would it be a stage 1? Manaphy is already a basic, so it will either be a basic or a baby (which would be lame).

sorry about that. i keep forgetting the order of Manaphy and Phione. but Manaphy + Ditto = Phione? that's wierd

Draekfist

I pwn noobz
There is no way in He** that it would be a baby. This would be a worse mess-up than putting Dp4 b4 Dp3 comes out.......4

master1116

i think it's a basic cause...well, i don't know why. it's too cool to be a baby. that would ruin it. 40 HP??? don't think that would be good.

Po-Po-Pocchama

rawr
It will be interesting to see the Card.

My guess Basic with an attack like this.
Some attack that Calls a Manaphy for your bench

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
You people all forget, DP 3 and 4 aren't called Diamond and Pearl 3 and 4. They're Shining Darkness and Moon Hunting(and the othe subset) so if Moon Hunting comes out first, it doesn't change the order. Americans are too full of themselves sometimes -_- Anyway, it will be a basic. Or it could not come out (kinda like Kadabra)

master1116

they said it would come out. look on that pokebeach page again. (forgot which page). they are called DP4 and 3. just like some people still call MT dP2. it can be called either one.

what if they say something like this

Phione - Water - HP 70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-body: ???
If Manaphy and Ditto are in play, Phione can use both their attacks. If Phione uses one of their attacks, the attacks do +20 Damage.

[W] Reunion: 10+ Damage. This attack does 10 damage +10 more for every Ditto, Manaphy nd Phine in play.

[W][C] Family Grudge: 20 Damage. Search your deck for 2 of any combination of Ditto, Manaphy and Phione and put them on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Ditto - Colorless - HP 60
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Versatile
(you know what it does)

[C] Energy Link: 10 Damage. Search your Discard Pile for a Basic energy card and attach it to Ditto, or Search you Deck for a Basic energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)

Manaphy - Water - 70 HP
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: ???
Each of your in play Phione with at least 1 Water energy attached to it gets +20 HP.

[C] Seek Out: Flip a coin. If heads, you may search your deck for any 1 card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W][W] Fountain: 30 damage. You may choose up to 2 [W] energy cards from your hand, and attach them to any of your pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)

I got Manaphy's attacks from another Manaphy i saw on Pokebeach.

master1116

i'm not saying he will. just a thought. why only + for Manaphy? Ditto is apart of Phione in some wierd way

Aspiring Trainer
Phione will definitely be a basic. It doesn't evolve into Manaphy and it's unprecedented to have a baby card without the standard power. It'll probably get an HP and/or attack boost when Manaphy is in play. Ditto really has nothing to do with Phione, it's just a breeding proxy.

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
I'm expecting that there will be synergy between the two. Probably the attack increases for each Phione/ Manaphy on your bench.
Or that you have free retreat cost.