Philly Fall Regs thread w/ Info

that could be it, if he played down a ton of pokemon before you even showed a piplup, there was no way he could've made that mistake on purpose :|

He could have thought it was Empo Accelgor.

ApachePrime said:
Glace said:
He got 3rd at Worlds, ya know.

He also won Nationals and has consistently played in Worlds since 2008. He's an incredible player. He came over before my Top 16 match with Ryan Sabelhaus(Who won) and said "If you don't beat this guy, I won't win this. So beat him and prove me wrong in Top 2."

Also, It's GinO. Gina would imply a female, Gino Lombardi is male.

He used up 5 bench slots, a crucial mistake according to you... and yet he still outsped you and won the game. Sounds like a smart play to me.

I could have sworn I corrected it. I know he is a guy and that is name is Gino...

And it was an awful misplay, Empo should never beat Terrakion EX if you play corrected.

Glace said:
And it was an awful misplay, Empo should never beat Terrakion EX if you play corrected.

I get that it's not a smart play every game. But when you know you're getting a terrakion EX swinging fast, it's never a bad idea to have targets to attach to. Especially when your opponent starts with a Terrakion of his own. Judging it as an awful misplay is a suspect claim for a simple reason: Gino won that game.

ApachePrime said:
Glace said:

I get that it's not a smart play every game. But when you know you're getting a terrakion EX swinging fast, it's never a bad idea to have targets to attach to. Especially when your opponent starts with a Terrakion of his own. Judging it as an awful misplay is a suspect claim for a simple reason: Gino won that game.

I play Terrakion EX and have played against Empo. If Gino went first, ok, but if Blah went first and did the Emolga for Piplups, it isn't.

Henry did win, I thought he was playing hydreigon with a terrakion tech, but I couldn't see the match very well so I'm probably wrong :| (at which case Afro-G is right because I know for a fact that he had terrakion and darkrai)

Gina Lombardi, I think is a girl because she has obviously italian origins and Gina is absolutely a girl name.

Or probably is Gino :D

iis played him in T4 so yeah it was Terra/Darkrai.
It had virizion D:

Glad a Darkrai/Terrakion did so well, going x-0 to win.

Lol its Gino not Gina.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
alexmf2 said:
Rats. I got 8th :<

at least you didn't scrub out at 5-4 :c

At least you didn't get donked lol
Benched,donked, all the same in my book.

I'm clearly the best with my epic 3-3. How I did better in VGC the world may never know...

RogueChomp, I got benched one round lol. It was my only loss, I didn't draw any Supporters or Pokemon so he benched me turn 4.

RogueChomp said:
The Pikachu Mafia said:
at least you didn't scrub out at 5-4 :c

I'm clearly the best with my epic 3-3. How I did better in VGC the world may never know...

I did get benched vs Erik Nance using hydreigon >:c

alexmf2 said:
RogueChomp, I got benched one round lol. It was my only loss, I didn't draw any Supporters or Pokemon so he benched me turn 4.

Then we're in the same boat. Well you made cut. And I was talkin to TPM.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
RogueChomp said:

I did get benched vs Erik Nance using hydreigon >:c

WELL SRHIvjopgdspp, a
did you get more than one basic out?

Back