Philly Fall Regs thread w/ Info

Machamp the Champion said:
Yeah, pretty much. At least in seniors. There's also a lot of Hydreigon. I think in masters, Eels is also pretty big, but there's more Empoleon.

What is with everyone loving empoleon so much?

Blah said:
are you saying I'm a wimped old person

nah we're the young guns :D but we just happen to be surrounded by old people :(

as for the 150 y.o man I think I saw him last time :p

Edit: Oh yeah, I should hopefully be able to stay for both days, since a friend is going to lend me a VGC team :3 (that and the 0.001% chance I'll go 6-2 with good enough resistance to cut)

Glace said:
haha

Did you see the 150 year old man Afro played against during one of his rounds? O_O
Lol, you're such a jerk. Totally caught me off guard with the T1 Tynamo KO when I wasn't expecting much out of him at all. >.>

Currently looking for a decent bus and a place to stay since both my friends let me down. D: Shouldn't be too hard, I think my dad's gonna be cool and end up getting a room for me. Starting to get excited for this though. Although it's kind of annoying because I haven't started testing my likely regionals deck and there's only two weeks... :/

oh really? so maybe a top 8 instead of 16? that would be cool unless i get 9th, but i'll let roguechomp get 9th after i donk him last round.

Probly till 8 or 9 is my prediction.
Lets see.....we lost:
CJ, Robby G. Jimmy P. Jimmy McClure, Mychael Brian, Noah, Aaron Z, Nick W., and that's just some awesome players I know.

last time I left around 7pm, and I basically whiffed cut by about 5 places then watched the final swiss round of masters...

A Florida Senior is dragging me up there for Regionals. I don't know anyone in the North East, so it'll be nice to meet some new people up there. :D

Any locals recommend anywhere to stay(Or warnings about the host hotel) or good food nearby?

Rule number #1 about the northeast: It's considerably colder than FL :p lol

I'm not a PA local so I can't exactly recommend anything, but I will probably be staying at a fairly cheap hotel (I actually found two, one in Mt. Laurel NJ, which is about 15 miles away, and one in Philly itself)

grantm1999 said:
Now there is like a 1/100000000000000000000000000 chance of me going :(
Somebody play quad Mewtwo/Eels for me ok?

alright I got the 1/100000000000000000000000000 chance but I'm not playing quad mewtwo eels!!!
I'll have the darkrai professor mat and a gray hat w/ luxio on it. not sure what I'm playing yet. So far there are a decent amount of decks I like: Garbodor/Registeel, Garchomp/Terrakion (no fluff), secret rogue (never played it yet, just an idea), TerraZeels, and Terrakion NVI/Mewtwo/Tornadus EX/Bouffalant. I tried Vanniluxe a little but it auto wins 50 percent of decks and auto losses 50 percent of decks and has a 50-50 chance against 50 percent of the decks :p so no ice cream for me. So, let me get them seniors names straight...
Me=Grant
iis=Jeremy
Glace=Alex
emmet=Emmet
justintam=Justin
chokechomp=Arjun
Alexmf2=Alex
Dweaver=Drew
ChampChampion=Sam
Blastoyz=?
Anyone I'm forgetting?

justintam is still a senior? Well you learn something new every day I guess :p

yeah that's about right, Sillykyle, Blah, and I all moved up to masters (I think I got the users right) and I can't think of anyone else :p

as for your deck I would recommend terra/mewtwo/tornadus/bouffalant it seems pretty solid and consistent to me.. (either that or your secret rouge :p)

see you there!

grantm1999 said:
alright I got the 1/100000000000000000000000000 chance but I'm not playing quad mewtwo eels!!!
I'll have the darkrai professor mat and a gray hat w/ luxio on it. not sure what I'm playing yet. So far there are a decent amount of decks I like: Garbodor/Registeel, Garchomp/Terrakion (no fluff), secret rogue (never played it yet, just an idea), TerraZeels, and Terrakion NVI/Mewtwo/Tornadus EX/Bouffalant. I tried Vanniluxe a little but it auto wins 50 percent of decks and auto losses 50 percent of decks and has a 50-50 chance against 50 percent of the decks :p so no ice cream for me. So, let me get them seniors names straight...

emmet=Emmet?
justintam=Justin?
Alexmf2=Alex?

Anyone I'm forgetting?

This kids guessing is spectacular.
Blaztoyz is goin.

Back