Wi-Fi Trades PhantomHaze's Battle Ready Trades!

RE: PhantomHaze's Market Place: REOPENED

Hello everyone, about 5 months ago I was dealing with personal issues and was unable to get on PokeBeach, or any other website for that matter. I have finally got through those issues and have come back to PokeBeach. I am reopening my trade tread, unfortunately i have about half the Pokemon I used to have for trade, but I am working on bringing back all of them with even more to go with those! Enjoy the reopening!

Bump!
Updated the Shiny section and added a NEW Competitive Ready Pokemon Section!

Bump!

Updated: Competitive Ready Pokemon and Shiny/Special Pokemon
Major Wants: Lucky Eggs and Heart Scales
I will trade 2-3 5IV Non-shiny Pokemon for a Lucy Egg and 1 5IV Non-shiny Pokemon for 5 Heart Scales

I will be doing a lot of EV Training soon to make Competitive Pokemon, so I need Lucy Eggs and Heart Scales!

CML for shiny Sableye; I can easily get you a lot of Heart Scales as well, and I could clone you some Lucky Eggs.

zurikitty13 said:
CML for shiny Sableye; I can easily get you a lot of Heart Scales as well, and I could clone you some Lucky Eggs.

Hey! Could i have: Perfect Impish Prankster Sableye w/ Zen Headbutt + Recover
3 Lucky Eggs

zurikitty13 said:

3 Lucky Eggs

PhantomHaze said:
zurikitty13 said:

3 Lucky Eggs

zurikitty13 said:

3 Lucky Eggs

Sure thing

RE: PhantomHaze's EV Training Station and Battle Ready Pokemon!

Bump!

I have decided to bring back my 5IV Pokemon in hopes of stirring up trades. I have added a few new Competitive Pokemon that are marked as NEW. Tell me what what you guys want me to add to the thread, Competitive Pokemon or 5IV Pokemon!

I'm interested in your gible and torchic. Mind trading me those for these?
~ Absol ( Super Luck -- Jolly -- 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
~ Tyranitar (Sand Stream -- Hardy -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)
~ Luxray (Intimidate -- Adamant -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)

They're all not Kalos born though. But i'm willing to trade all 3 for 2 of the pokemon i want.
Edit: I forgot to mention they were shiny

Aika said:
I'm interested in your gible and torchic. Mind trading me those for these?
~ Absol ( Super Luck -- Jolly -- 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
~ Tyranitar (Sand Stream -- Hardy -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)
~ Luxray (Intimidate -- Adamant -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)

They're all not Kalos born though. But i'm willing to trade all 3 for 2 of the pokemon i want.
Edit: I forgot to mention they were shiny

Do you know if these pokemon are hack? If not I would trade Gible for the Absol. My Torchic is now a Combusken(Forgot to update that, sorry) and your other Pokes dont get me intrested enough to trade, sorry. I would love to trade Gible as long as Absol isn't hack to your knowlegde! :)

To my knowledge, no they aren't xD I got the absol from my classmate :3 It is a clone though o:
And how about a shiny jirachi (event poke) for the combusken too? If not, then the gible and absol trade is fine xD

Sure I would do the Jirachi for Combusken! It is also Fully EV Trained in Attack and Speed!

Awesome, i added you :3 just trade me when ur ready xD

Aika said:

Ok! The two Pokemon are on separate games and I will need to switch to trade you both :/

PhantomHaze said:
Aika said:

Ok! The two Pokemon are on separate games and I will need to switch to trade you both :/

Oh that's no problem xD

Thanks for the trade! :D

Hi again, i just noticed your 5iv pokemon and was hoping you would be willing to trade them for some of mine. I have a 5iv aron, pidgey, aerodactyl, surskit, tympole, tyrogue, and phione.
I also have a 5iv HA dratini with extreme speed and dragon dance as well as an non-HA but 6iv dratini with the same moveset.
I have a 5iv trapinch with fissure/superpower/feint/bite and an HA female 4iv poliwag in dreamball.
Lastly, i have a 6iv mild phione.

These are all KAlos Born since they are bred by me :) (the pidgey and surskit are from diff trainers but still KB) Let me know if you're interested in any of these so I can pick out what I want from your list! (All the starters actually o_o)
If none of these interest you, i can quickly breed the ff 5iv pokemon: torchic, chansey, cottonee, ralts, beldum, azurill, slowpoke,vulpix, carvanha, staryu, eevee, electrike, deino, shinx, larvitar, heracross, kangaskhan, tyrunt, swablu, and gligar.
Ask for details if a certain pokemon interests you.

Hi PhantomHaze, I was wondering whether the words "-HEART SCALES AND EV TRAINING ITEMS" highlighted in red were important. :D

Currently I have 26.

@Aika Hey sorry I never saw your new post! :( I would be intrested in the following:
Ralts(If Jolly Natured)
Vulpix(If it has Drought)
Sawblu
Pidgey
If you would mind giving me the detail I'm sure we can work something out. :)

@Raichulover11 Yes, they are! I would be willing to trade one 5IV Pokemon for 5 Heart Scales and EV items for and Item of equal value :)

Would you trade for the Eevee? All of the Heart Scales, I mean. Otherwise.. i dunno.

Back