• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

PG-13 (Palkia G/Gallade 4 Seniors, possible cities)

Is PG-13 Rogue?

• Total voters

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
The only reason I'm running this deck is because my Team Rogue members count this as rogue. Vote on the poll!

Pokemon (22):

2-2 Palkia G X
3-1 Gallade 4 X
1-1 Dialga G X
2 Crobat G
2 Uxie LA
1 Gyarados G
1 Ambipom G
1 Lucario GL
1 Bronzong G
1 Promocroak
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q
1 Spiritomb LA

T/S/S (26):

4 Conspiracy
4 Poketurn
4 Power Spray
3 SP Radar
4 Energy Gain
1 Bebe's Search
2 Aaron's
1 Communicator
3 Collector

Energy (12):

2 Metal
3 Call
3 Water
4 Psychic

Strategy:

Spread with Palkia, Gyarados, Gallade, Spiritomb and Bronzong.

These cards are going to need to go. There is more important cards for PG-13 that you need.

1 Ambipom G
1-1 Dialga G X
2 Metal
1 Lucario GL
1 Communicator

Add in another Call Energy if you ain't running four, than don't run them. You need to run 2 more Crobats are else this isn't PG-13. Add in 1 Galactic HQ, for spread when they evolve. Add in a Bebe's Search for when you play against Vilegar. Add in 1 more water energy. Add in Drifblim FB, and another Spiritomb LA. Then you should be good this is how I use mine.

DGX is for Vilegar, I guess I don't need Lucario much, and the only thing with Ambipom is that Chomp can snipe Gallade easily, and Chomp can heal all the damage that I give. Metal's for Bronzong, who I hardly use to attack anyway. It's also for Dialga. I can ditch Communicator for Bebe's. Also, you wrote 2 Metal twice :p I don't really like Call in this deck because so much only happens when you bench something. It only helps out in certain situations. For now I will not include it because it's expensive anyway. I'll do the changes, thanks.

Back