Pokemon Petition to get Kadabra back into the Pokémon merchandise

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
https://www.change.org/p/the-pokémon-company-lift-the-ban-on-kadabra-in-the-pokémon-merchandaise

In the link above, I have created a petition, asking both Uri Geller and The Pokémon Company to come up with a compromise, and lift the ban on Kadabra in all Pokémon merchandise.

As you may or may not be aware, ever since Uri Geller tried (and failed) to sue Nintendo over Kadabra, the Pokémon itself has not made a single appearance in any of the Pokémon Merchandise after it got banned in 2003. I personally feel that both parties have not handled the Kadabra incident properly, and I also think that this ban is a waste of taxpayer's money.

I am hoping for both parties to come to a far more sensible agreement that will allow Kadabra to shine in the Pokémon World once again. But I need your help doing that.

If you could sign the petition, and then ask other Pokémon fans to sign the petition, that would be greatly appreciated.

Together, we can make common sense prevail.

Thank you.

Kangaflora

I don't really feel like a petition is going to make the two to make a compromise, especially as there is no apparent benefits for both parties if Kadabra was allowed.

I beg to differ. I feel that it could have been handled a lot better than it did all those years ago.

Back