• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Persian/Weavile (BR/Masters)

Obsidius

Don't Interfear
Pokemon:21
4 Persian HGSS
4 Meowth HGSS
3 Weavile UD
3 Sneasel LA
1 Slowking HGSS
1 Slowpoke UD
1 Uxie Lv.X
2 Uxie LA
1 Giratina PL9
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:29
Supporters:14
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
3 Judge
3 Cyrus's Initiative
1 Palmer's Contribution

Trainers:11
4 Super Scoop Up
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball

Stadiums:4
4 Broken Time-Space

Energy:10
4 Call
6 {D}

Disrupt your opponent's hand by using Persian's Sharpen Claws and Weavile's Claw Snag. Attack for 60-80(Expert Belt w/Dark Energy) while controling top decks with Slowking.

I played against adeck similar to this, and they used team rocket's trickery as well, not quite sure where that would fit here, bu it looks like a solid idea if you can get set-up before your opponent

Take out 2 broke time spaces and add two team rockets trickery. 2 bts is good enough.. How come their is no slowbros? I could understand if you had a rare candy but u don't?

Slowking is a Stage 1 Pokemon

Slowbro (Stage 1) <----- Slowpoke (Basic) -----> Slowking (Stage 1)

Hope you understand the evolution chain.

That's the Tricky part.:D

I use Initiative over Trickery because if I'm unable to Claw Snag, then I might let a key card from their hand hit the board. Unlike Trickery, which lets my opponent choose, initiative becomes my makeshift Claw Snag. Although, adding in Trickery would help with added Disruption/Draw.

yeah but i think trickery is better because you draw and then they have to DISCARD instead of put on bottom of deck... and you have persian too

Back