Percy Jackson and The Olympians(And other books)

Which series would you rather read?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Not sure where this should be but...
Hello and welcome!You are probably reading this because you are a fan of one of the best book series ever:percy Jackson and The Olympians! Discuss Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson,Heroes of Olympus,and The Kane Chronicles!

I actually like reading all 3. I'm rereading the Greek series now, and I plan on rereading the roman book 1 before book two comes out.

They're all really cool books!I also can't wait until The Son of Neptune comes out.

Wait, he's making a Greek series too? Cool. I've read all five of the Greek series, but I've only read the first book of the Egyptian. I love the hilarious chapter titles, they're the best.

I'm Currently reading The Throne of Fire. I've read the whole Greek series and Have Read the first books of his new series.

I've read all of them except for The Throne of Fire.I'm reading it right now actually.

I've read all but Throne of Fire. I actually own all of the books except for Red Pyramid too. My favorite so far is The Lost Hero. It's really good. I just hope that Son of Neptune is in first-person by Percy.

Im getting the throne of fire this summer and son of neptune for my birthday from my g-ma. Read every one except throne

I love this series, but didn't like the movie. Son of Neptune is the Lost Hero series, right?

glaceon said:
I love this series, but didn't like the movie. Son of Neptune is the Lost Hero series, right?

Yeah, second book that isn't out yet.

I found the movie okay, it's not the best, but at least it's entertaining.

The Son of Neptune is the sequel to the Lost Hero.

The Son of Neptune is rumored to be about Percy in the Roman world, instead of Jason in the Greek world.

I'll tell you guys a tiny part of the Son of Neptune story if you want me to.
Percy lost his memory.He somehow landed in a Roman camp in-I think it's California- California.

These books are all amazing and awesome, I love all Rick Riordan books, expecially Percy Jackson.

I would have to say though that my favorite one is The Kane Chronicles because I really am liking Egyptian things right now. I love the plotline of that book too.

However, I checked all of them on the poll because they are all awesome. Has the Son of Neptune come out in stores yet? And I don;t know what series the Lost Hero and Son of Neptune are part of *checks book*

It's from the Heroes of Olympus series.

Back