• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard (PCL-ON): Yveltal/Crawdaunt

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
This deck I created is straight out nasty evil. :/

Pokémon - 13

3 Yveltal (Breakthrough)
3 Corphish
3 Crawdaunt
2 Spiritomb
2 Shaymin-EX

Trainer Cards - 36

3 Professor Sycamore
3 N
2 Delinquent
2 Lysandre
1 Team Flare Grunt

4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
2 Level Ball
3 Trainers' Mail
4 Crushing Hammer
3 Devolution Spray
1 Escape Rope
1 Super Rod
1 Special Charge
2 Float Stone

Energy – 11

5 Darkness Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Dangerous Energy

Total Cards - 60

Strategy: This Deck is solely focused on discarding energy, whether it be the Active Pokemon or the Bench, all while stranding the opponent's active Pokemon with Fright Night Yveltal. Crawdaunt can be reused with Devolution Spray to keep annoying the opponent, with an extra Lysandre for targeting energy attatchments. Spiritomb is useful for both stalling and for cleaning up Yveltal's spread damage during the endgame.

Surprisingly, this deck works quite well for me, even against Max Elixir engines. The biggest obstacle, sadly, is King Garb... I don't know how to deal with that, other than hope opponents don't play it.

I'm tempted to add Yveltal BREAK to this deck. But I'm not sure how it would work, as I'd need a Max Elixir engine to power it up. Just not enough room to do that without compromising the energy removal engine.

Any thoughts are appreciated!