TCG Fakes PB's Fakes: S&M Tribal Fires

Palebuckets

Unkicked Bucket
JjbJFMq.png

Howdy! Name's Palebuckets, and welcome to my new thread for fake cards and such! As you can see, my current planned project shall be known as Sun and Moon: Tribal Fires, a subset-like expansion consisting of 60-70 cards (Not including requests & secret rares) focused primarily on Fire and Dark-type Pokémon. Here's a bit of a description:

Mysterious bursts of strange flames have appeared all across Alola! Even more peculiar, they appeared to only occur under the waning moon in the sky. Team up with fierce Pokémon such as Houndoom-GX, Blaziken-GX, Absol-GX, and Alolan Marowak-GX to find out what's making such a commotion in Pokémon Sun & Moon- Tribal Fires Sub-Expansion!

While I'm making this set, I'm also more than happy to complete a request for a certain Pokémon. Simply list the Pokémon below alongside any other specifics you would like and I will PM you the result before posting it. Who knows, maybe it'll even become apart of S&M, Tribal Fires! Collabs, Text-Based and Image-Based, are also welcome. Just shoot me a PM.

Basic Spiritomb HP80 [D]

KFiTYnU.gif

3CallAG.png
Pure Horror

When this Pokémon is on your bench, your opponent can't have more than 4 Pokémon on their bench. If they have 5 or more Pokémon on their bench, they must discard Benched Pokémon until they have 4.

[D][D] Deathly Gaze 50
Flip 2 coin. If both are heads, your opponent's active Pokémon is now Confused. If neither coin are heads, this attack does nothing.

Weakness-

Resistant- [C] -20

Retreat- [C][C]

The 108 souls of Spiritomb were bounded to an Odd Keystone as punishment after consistent harassment of nearby villagers and Pokémon.

Last edited:
JjbJFMq.png

Howdy! Name's Palebuckets, and welcome to my new thread for text-based fake cards! As you can see, my current planned project shall be known as Sun and Moon: Tribal Fires, a subset-like expansion consisting of 60-70 cards (Not including requests & secret rares) focused primarily on Fire and Dark-type Pokémon. Here's a bit of a description:

While I'm making this set, I'm also more than happy to complete a request for a certain Pokémon. Simply list the Pokémon below alongside any other specifics you would like and I will PM you the result before posting it. Who knows, maybe it'll even become apart of S&M, Tribal Fires! Collabs, Text-Based and Image-Based, are also welcome. Just shoot me a PM.

Basic Spiritomb HP80 [D]

KFiTYnU.gif

3CallAG.png
Pure Horror

When this Pokémon is on your bench, your opponent can't have more than 4 Pokémon on their bench. If they have 5 or more Pokémon on their bench, they must discard Benched Pokémon until they have 4.

[D][D] Deathly Gaze 50
Flip 2 coin. If both are heads, your opponent's active Pokémon is now Confused. If neither coin are heads, this attack does nothing.

Weakness-

Resistant- [C] -20

Retreat- [C][C]
Hey! Welcome to the faking community! Can't wait to see Alolan Marowak-GX and Houndoom-GX, I've made cards for both of them and I'd love to see yours! I like the Spiritomb, cool effects, but the wording might be a little bit off, you might want to check out the the common wording errors compilation: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-common-wording-errors-compilation.128701/ . I can help you a little bit with wording, if you like, but I'm no wording expert, lol. Happy faking! :)

Back