PB Error

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
What browsers are all of you using? Before I switched to FireFox I experienced some issues in Internet Explorer.

For some reason IE does not take too kindly to some of the site's coding so that's probably why you are getting that error. Try using a different browser or cleaning your cache out, since that always seems to temporarily solve issues like this.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is weird. Check your computer for cookies and clean out your cache and scan your computer and if that does not help then the site is having technical difficulties.:)

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
Alchemist_Almighty said:
What browsers are all of you using? Before I switched to FireFox I experienced some issues in Internet Explorer.

For some reason IE does not take too kindly to some of the site's coding so that's probably why you are getting that error. Try using a different browser or cleaning your cache out, since that always seems to temporarily solve issues like this.

so being on PB with (Mozilla) FireFox should fix it?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Firefox has bad graphics and we have it and don't use it for that reason. I recommend netscape because it has better graphics and is bug free too.:)

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
I recommend that any one can be used. After all, all of them are web browsers. Pokebeach has these problems occassionally. So does every site...