Finished Parroting II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Also known as Parro2ng
What is Parroting?
Parroting is a very simple game. The goal of parroting is to match your answers to the questions asked with other people’s answers without discussing anything with them, so just trying to pick answers you think everyone else will answer with. Incorrect answers do not exist at all, so if I happened to ask “What is your favorite letter?” And everyone answered “McDonald’s” that would be the most parroted answer, and thus would get the most points. Now, the likelihood of literally everyone answering “McDonald’s” to “What is your favorite letter” is pretty low, but you get my point. You can answer with anything. Points are determined by how many people parroted an answer, so if 11 people answered “X” they would each get 11 points, and if 4 people answered “E” they would each get 4 points, and so on. Questions are going to be asked in sets of 10, with 5 rounds each. After 5 rounds, the person with the most parroting points is the winner! Please send your responses via PM to myself, and there will be 4 days for each round. Sign-Ups will last 1 week, and I can get an infinite amount of people to play!

Is there a twist this time around?
There is! I'll answer each question myself before posting them, and if someone guesses my answer, they'll get 1.5x their total points for that particular question, rounded up. So, for example, if only 1 person parrots my answer they'll get 2 points, whereas if 5 people all parrot my answer, they'll get 8 points for that question instead. The exception is that I will not answer apparently multiple choice questions, as that becomes a little more of a lottery. This mechanic is intended to shake things up a little bit but not too much, while also balancing out the amount of points people are able to win in more open-ended questions, where often last season people would only get 2-4 points max, compared with multiple choice questions where the top answers would usually hand out 6 or 7 points.

Sign-ups (will end on Saturday at 19:00 GMT)
1) bbninjas
2) Jadethepokemontrainer
3) Nyora
4) Ice Espeon
5) NinjaPenguin
6) VioletValkyrie
7) mordacazir
8) DragonFang101
9) professor_jplap
10) GamePhoenix
11) Dust Form Lycanroc
12) GM DracLord

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
Round 1

Name an animal that should be made into a Pokémon
2. What word is too long?
3. What Christmas song should be removed from existence?
4. Name an element on the periodic table
5. Air, water, fire or earth?
6. Is dabbing or flossing a greater scourge to humanity?
7. Best Switch game so far?
8. Choose a Pokémon mascot for PokéBeach
9. Most effective substitute for bread in a sandwich
10. How many hours is too many hours to spend on social media per day?

Bonus Point Opportunity
Suggest a question for Parroting in the future. If I like it, you'll get a bonus point, and it will feature at some point in the next 4 rounds.

You have 72 and a half hours from the time of this post to submit

Good luck parroters

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
giphy.gif

Have an exposé! There's a system limit to the number of tags one can make in a post. If my memory serves me correct, you could tag 15 people but only the first five will receive a notification. It's a bit like how you could invite 15 people to a party but only have five of them turn up. someone's lonely

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Oh, thanks for the head's up. If people haven't submitted within 48 hours I'll do another tag.
Have an exposé! There's a system limit to the number of tags one can make in a post. If my memory serves me correct, you could tag 15 people but only the first five will receive a notification. It's a bit like how you could invite 15 people to a party but only have five of them turn up.
Well the solution here is easy, just make fifteen entire posts, each tagging one person! Don't worry about the large thread size, that just means everyone's having fun playing the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.