Panic Mask from ‘Lost Abyss’!

Even ignoring that you read it wrong and didn't see that the opponent has to be the one with 40HP remaining, you're still wrong about that being useless unless there's some weird ruling I've never heard of which says that "remaining" requires that there are damage counters on the Pokemon. As far as I can tell this would completely prevent damage from a Bunnelby to the equipped Pokemon.
Nope. We have cards in the past that specifies Pokemon with 30 or 40 HP or less REMAINING, and this is one of them. According to the past rulings, it doesn't immune to attackers that has 40 HP to begin with, it has to be damaged, in order for the tool to work.

Nope. We have cards in the past that specifies Pokemon with 30 or 40 HP or less REMAINING, and this is one of them. According to the past rulings, it doesn't immune to attackers that has 40 HP to begin with, it has to be damaged, in order for the tool to work.
Like what, Blizzard Town? B town stopped Bunnelby from attacking, full-stop. I used it all the time. 40 HP card = 40hp remaining, believe it or not.

Like what, Blizzard Town? B town stopped Bunnelby from attacking, full-stop. I used it all the time. 40 HP card = 40hp remaining, believe it or not.
How about this Toy Catcher? Toy Catcher cannot fully gust a 50 HP, undamaged Pokemon. I watched a YTber explaining it before and ruling applies that it has to be damaged to work.

Attachments

• en_US-SWSH7-163-toy_catcher.jpg
    en_US-SWSH7-163-toy_catcher.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 8
Link? It's the same verbiage as this tool and B Town but with 50 instead of 40. 50 HP card = 50 HP remaining

Last edited:
How about this Toy Catcher? Toy Catcher cannot fully gust a 50 HP, undamaged Pokemon. I watched a YTber explaining it before and ruling applies that it has to be damaged to work.
A link would be nice, but they're wrong. If that were the case then it would also mean that Hustle Belt doesn't work on Joltik in Night March, but it actually does.

Are you referring to personal experience on the Pokemon TCG online? I would be inclined to believe Pokemon's own online platform over a YouTuber. After all, if Pokemon wants the game to be played a certain way, they will naturally want their online platform to follow the rules that in-person players are held accountable to. Have we checked the official Pokemon TCG ruling compendium yet? Seems like the best place to start.

Are you referring to personal experience on the Pokemon TCG online? I would be inclined to believe Pokemon's own online platform over a YouTuber. After all, if Pokemon wants the game to be played a certain way, they will naturally want their online platform to follow the rules that in-person players are held accountable to. Have we checked the official Pokemon TCG ruling compendium yet? Seems like the best place to start.
I checked and couldn't find anything.

Back