Palkia G lv X

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
When I first saw this card I thought "People are going to be playing this a lot," but now I don't see any one even so much as considering it in their decks.

My personal feel is that if used right you'll have no draw back, and your opponent may suffer greatly from it.

Thing is, your opponent can pick what to send off. If they have Uxies laying around, they'll happily sacrifice them to Palkia.

The problem is you need to limit yourself as well. So no one wins. Your opponent can only keep 4 useful Pokemon... and you're stuck with three and the Palkia G... How is this going to work so easily besides DOX's hands-down power spam deck?

EDIT: WHY AM I GETTING NINJA'D?!

Because I'm Lou "Ninja" Cypher, that's why ;)
Unless I'm mistaken, you COULD send off Palkia yourself, if you feel you're not gonna need him anymore.

Personally I like the old Palkia X due to how it's Restructure Poke-Power has so much synergy in Gigas.dec, also some people might try to squeeze in Dialga G Lv. X in that deck as well since it also runs {M} energies especially for Regigigas itself.

Unown G isn't worried about the Lost Zone as long as you have at least 2 copies of it teched in your deck but If you don't have the deckspace then tough luck I guess.

Well that is true, however let's say you have an Azelf on the bench from Time Walk. What are you going to get rid of, Azelf, and maybe Palkia himself. Now your opponent may have a great setup, but if they have support that'll probably be the first to go, after all who'd send away their power house. Most choices they make will probably be regretted.

Also as long as Palkia is out you have field control. You can choose when to ditch him, and Dusknoir won't lay a hand on you.

If I'm going to overstep my line, I'll just play five Pokemon onto my bench and thus spare the most important two. Either way, you can't hurt me that easily.

It could work if played with Palkia Lv.X from GE... Choose one of their useless pokemon to bring it as active then they will have to sacrifice something good.

j.payne46 said:
It could work if played with Palkia Lv.X from GE... Choose one of their useless pokemon to bring it as active then they will have to sacrifice something good.
All right, then that's two Lv.Xs that you must get out. Two of them will be useless, so that keaves room for you to keep a Claydol/Uxie and your main attacker. Of course you could get rid of Palkia G Lv.X or Palkia Lv.X, but then that's a Pokemon that you spent time on leveling up down the drain.

Solve that problem with Level Max. Then there is no time wasted, yes you have a 50% chance of it failing, but it could work.

Wow, so then that requires:
Palkia
Palkia G
2 Level Max
2 Heads on Level Max
Both Lv.Xs not being prized

That's just for the combo, now what about your main attacker and Claydol/Uxie?

Dude, there are drawbacks.

BENCH:

Palkia G LV X
Main attacker (this is being charged)
Claydol/Uxie
2nd attacker/Tech

See.

Back