paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK (PG-dontreadcozitzbad4u)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE: paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK

"and it was good"

Gawd, epic. (seriously, why in the world is this word used so much? It's going to lose it's meaning VERY fast).

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

The world exploded.

...I can't really compete with that.

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.

I have to say, although the sotry is incredibly funny, if any other member except for CM wrote it (ifd it weren'ta mod) it would be nrearly half as popular. I also think much of the content is pretty inapropriate, there are 8 year olds that I know of on this forum.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Fire Pokemon Master said:
I have to say, although the sotry is incredibly funny, if any other member except for CM wrote it (ifd it weren'ta mod) it would be nrearly half as popular. I also think much of the content is pretty inappropriate, there are 8 year olds that I know of on this forum.

Examples of this, please? ;X

Fridge

Genderless Babies, Pregncy in male characters, Stomache rubbing, Kidnappnig, need I say more?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Oh, c'mon, do you actually think little kids are idiots, either they don't understand it, or they won't mind. Seriously, what's so bad about that? Pikachu gets kidnapped in like every episode of Pokémon, does that mean they're PG-13? I THINK NOT!

Fridge

Fine ignore the kidnapping. but you should put a warng in the title that children under 10 should not view it.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

You know, the title used to have (PG-55), but PMJ's in charge of it now.

And seriously, that's not protecting kids, that's taking them away from reality, it's no wonder kids grow up with such few morals, it's the people who keep on complaining about it who are to blame. How can a kid know what's right or wrong when you forbid it to do anything but go to school and watch Barney?

And 8-year-olds shouldn't even be on the Internet, blame their parents, not me.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Fine ignore the kidnapping. but you should put a warng in the title that children under 10 should not view it.

Kids who watch Diamond and Pearl *hint* *hint* at more of a risk than those who read this story. :| Besides...

WHAT EIGHT YEAR OLDS ARE ON THE INTERNET?

Fridge

there are a couple on this forum actually. I think anyways you should put a warning because certain peoples knowledge of the world and protection form it are less and more than others, whatever their age.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

there are a couple on this forum actually. I think anyways you should put a warning because certain peoples knowledge of the world and protection form it are less and more than others, whatever their age.

They gotta learn some time. : )

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

If there is one kid who can tell me they got offended by this story because it was too rude, I'll consider it, but so far it seems like you're the only one being bothered, and I'm not going to change it because you are being an extreme children's rights activist... or you know, from the Mothers against Violence.

~Magma King~

Nettle Carrier

I liked the genderless babys :(. Don't change it, please.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Yeah, I missed some chapters, but bacon's first one, IIRC, was the best. All these chapters are funny now that I have to take a break from the computer to stop laughing. Keep up the good work bacon/HS.

P.S. I don't mind that it's a parody. Parodies are usually funnier anyway.

dmaster out.

bacon

!!!!!

Although FPM raises a fair point about some "adult issues" here, I would have to agree that any 8 year old surfing the web is at risk from viewing "adult" content no matter what, and at least our story is more tame than most other things out there.

I can't remember if I was the one who started using Epic or if it was someone else. :[

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I used Epic, bacon.

I'll find a quote...First Page:

d master342 said:
LOLOLOL!! Triplets instead of Twins. More Stomach-Rubbing. This Fan-Fic is EPIC.

I had reported that post, Amt. :p

dmaster out.

dmaster out.

DogMaster40

HEEREE'S JOHNNY!

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
You know, the title used to have (PG-55), but PMJ's in charge of it now.

And seriously, that's not protecting kids, that's taking them away from reality, it's no wonder kids grow up with such few morals, it's the people who keep on complaining about it who are to blame. How can a kid know what's right or wrong when you forbid it to do anything but go to school and watch Barney?

And 8-year-olds shouldn't even be on the Internet, blame their parents, not me.

You are right, Heavenly Spoon, little kids should NOT be surfing the web as much as they do. I'm sure they spam up Pokebeach a lot, but they never reveal their age. They don't understand how to obey website rules, and let's face it, they WILL learn this stuff eventually. Blame the parents, not the writers.

Pessimism

RoflNewb

This chapter is dedicated to all you moaners and gripers whining about impropriety.

*removed*

bacon

!!!!!

Wow, way overboard. We don't want this thread to get locked. I have saved the chapter so if you haven't saved it yourself, I can send it back to you. But keep it out of this thread and pokebeach altogether.

Pessimism

RoflNewb

Really? I thought I was well within the boundaries. You guys really do take the rules seriously around here. *shrugs* Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.