paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK (PG-dontreadcozitzbad4u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
I can neither confirm nor deny the charges being brought against me.

If you can't deny it, it can only be confirmed. Positive and a negative do not cancel each other out.

Like, I've asked around and nobody wants to post the next chapter. Guess I'm still holding the torch then...

Chapter 9

After burying Bulbasaur Ash decided that he would hunt down the phantom baby stealer and beat him up.
"Agatha, what ever happens, I want you to know I will always love you..."
"Ok. But we need a baby sitter, I can't handle all four by myself!"
Ash stroked his non existent beard and thought. He opened up the telephone directory.
"Hey, this sounds good!" he said "It's the phone number for "Mr I am an ordinary baby sitter not the phantom baby stealer and I am not evil"! We can ask him!"
An Elephant strolled into the room but nobody paid any attention to it.
"I don't know, I don't trust his name..."
"Why not?" questioned Ash.
"It's awfully long. He sounds foreign."

But they phoned him anyway and he came. The window smashed open and then someone knocked on the door.
"Ahahahah!!!!!" said the Baby sitter "I am not evil! Ahaha!"
"Well there we are then" Said Agatha "He certainly cannot be evil"
"Well duh" said Ash "Right, I am off to avenge Bulbasaurs death. I'll use this Phantom-Baby-Stealer-Tracker professor Oak gave me to hunt him down and... beat him up"
Ash turned the device on. A little arrow appeared on the screen. Ash's face became a mask of shock.
"Ash?" said Agatha "What is it?"
"T-the arrow... it's pointing to our baby sitter..."
":0" said Agatha.
"That can only mean one thing!"
"Yes..." said Agatha suspiciously.
"The device is broken."
"Yes."
"Phew" said the baby sitter.

The elephant started watching TV and it was good.

bacon said:
Like, I've asked around and nobody wants to post the next chapter. Guess I'm still holding the torch then...

After burying Bulbasaur Ash decided that he would hunt down the phantom baby stealer and beat him up.
... and so on don't quote long post thank you.

Good story but my Thread Hijack post was better. :[]

Chapter 7 (Is it 7? It isn't? Really? What is it then? 10 you say? Already? Wow, we're good! Well, 10 it is, then... are you sure? I mean, 10 is a pretty high number, you know, it's much more than say... 7. You know what, I'm so not taking the risk, so this is chapter 7. Don't you call me that, I hate you :( ... Oh, right, the story)

So the babysitter was sitting the babies, and they cried, and the babysitter stole them and they cried and the babysitter rubbed their stomach and they cried and the babysitter rubber their stomach and they all died and the world exploded and ash has escaped thanks to a spaceship and now went to space where he met deoxys and married her and which caused Ash to gain superpowers and Deoxys got pregnant and Ash would now be know as SuperSpaceDude because he got super-powers. (sorry, PMJ, but it's my idea, I own the copyrights)
SSD flew away and rebuilt earth and put his babies back together with superglue and then flew around the earth a couple of times so time came back and the babies were put back together again and then he went to another planet where he got some magic wishingrock and he wished for the babies to be put together again and then he put the babies back together again.
Ash then gained superpowers and married Agatha and they had babies and they went to Africa and ate tea and were eaten by giant rats and bulbasaur died and they went to Africa and then they got married.
But then a scientist threw them in a time machine and they went to the beginning of time where they met arceus and killed him and got his powers and Agatha ruled the world and put the babies back together again.
But then the evil person came and stole the babies and Ash called the police, but they were dead so he cried and there were flowers and a lot of flowers and the waiter was serving drinks and it was good.

Yes, not really funny, but the scary thing is that I actually read stuff like this before o_O ... Ok, not exactly like this, but with around the same amount of full stops and the same abuse of the word "and".
It's also a parody on Dawn's last story and how it's way too fast... Please note that parodies are absolutely legal and to be parodized means to be known, so be happy :O
I also wrote this because this was about to turn into a bacon-story, and those always get abandoned, something had to be done.

Time loop ftw.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
I also wrote this because this was about to turn into a bacon-story, and those always get abandoned, something had to be done.

Owned.

RE: You can't live without me (Diamondshipping PG55+)

bacon said:
Chapter 3

"Well," said Ash, pulling out his Encyclopedia "we can always go to index"
"thats a part of the book not a country ash"
"oh"

I don't know why, but I found that part hysterical.

EPIC FAN-FIC FTW Both are wicked funny xD xD xD

GODZILLA said:
bacon said:

... and so on don't quote long post thank you.

Good story but my Thread Hijack post was better. :[]

Lulz, I'm quotin' yer edit. =]

this story is awesome.man whos going to right in it next?

Bacon, you never told me when to post it... :p
Ah well, tell me if I should do a new one. The others were brilliant, I liked your complete copy cm.

Waitaminute! Deoxys is GENDERLESS! It can't get pregnant. I CALL SHANANGINS.

GODZILLA said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
I can neither confirm nor deny the charges being brought against me.

If you can't deny it, it can only be confirmed. Positive and a negative do not cancel each other out.
I can't confirm it, so it can only be denied. Positive and a negative do not cancel each other out.

You guys shouldn't of made fun of DawnFanBoy's story in the first place. Shame on you all who took place in this. You should all know better than to put others down for their attempt at creative writing. It may have been in "jolly good fun" but that's the type of mentality that can have severe after effects. Let this thread die; it has no purpose anymore. :[]

Unless someone wants to turn it into a spam thread. *wink* *wink*

We're just making fun of... well, everything in general now. As you can see, we are also tackling social issues such as age gaps in relationships and child abduction.

Word.

bacon said:
We're just making fun of... well, everything in general now. As you can see, we are also tackling social issues such as age gaps in relationships and child abduction.

Word.

Could you write a parody on the current global economy then? Because I sure as heck couldn't. :)

The world suddenly blew up in my story, didn't it? Geez, you environmentalists never have enough :O

A small chapter for Godzilla:

"What do you think of the current global economy?" asked Ash
"It smells"

End of Chapter

:)

:(

Shut up and leave me alone.

Okay, I'm officially caught up in this fan-fic parody type thing. I like it, PMJ needs to write the next chapter.:p And what happened to the elephant? The suspence is killing me.
EDIT: DogMaster40 has died from the suspence.

Wow that was the best and shortest chapter ever :]

You forgot:

bacon said:
A small chapter for Godzilla:

"What do you think of the current global economy?" asked Ash
"It smells and it was good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back