Page doesn't Exist

Mapleboy86

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer
Ok, in any thread, sometimes when I click the "last post" next to the 1 2 3 4 page thing in parenthesis, a small white box against the regular blue background will say, "We're sorry, this specific thread (or post, can't remember which) does not exist" This didn't use to happen before the huge update, but now I find it to happen a lot. Does this happen to anyone else?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64529

It happens to everyone. It can't be fixed.

If you want it to work like it should post until it does show then edit your Posts and elete the extra posts so you can at least read the posts on the Page too. Once you delete your extra unwanted posts it migh go back to that until it gets back to that point again but at least you got to see what was on the page before you deleted the unwanted posts. When this happens it is the only way to see what is on the page.:)

robinforth said:
Hi to all
I have simple problem to creating thread about change the name of thread. So when i have created thread and by mistake i have done some spell mistake. I try to edit this thread name but it can not be edited when i go through editing process. So i am so confuse to edit my thread. Help me.

Did you click Full Edit or Quick Edit? If you need to make a Title change, you have to use Full Edit.

dmaster out.

Back