~P99's Imagery... - OPEN! - NOT ACCEPTING WORKERS ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Finished the Zombifications. I might have to decline your banner, as it's turning out to be harder than I expected. Sorry.

KrokorockZombification.png
KrookodileZombification.png
SandileZombification.png

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!
I want a banner with a lot of cards on it, that says LillipupFTW's Awesome Trading Cards! Make it red text!

Uralya

*ponders everything*
Would like a banner featuring Arceus in a position like this on the bottom right with waist down cut off. Gold border, with any sort of space scene as the background. Words block-lettered in white and text: Owner of PokeOrigin (with the e's accent (')) on the low center. Would like to be WPM's banner's size. Thanks!

~AoH

Uralya

*ponders everything*
Say, cutting off the bottom of the belly down and its back legs, as well as the kneeling part of the front legs. Does that work?

~AoH

Uralya

*ponders everything*
That's okay, but could you add the back, the top half of the ring, and its tail, (maybe the hind legs' thighs, but that's optional) please? That Arceus is a bit small...

~AoH

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
I'd need the images to see if there's a chance that I'd be able to do it.

I have a family get-together today, but I'll post AoH's banner ASAP.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I would like a Avatar please.
Image: http://www.musicboxmix.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Lady-GaGa-Scheibe-FanMade-Cervaantes-400x400.jpg -only the face please
Text-Ich schlieben austa be clair,
Es kumpent madre monstere
Thanks in advance :]

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think I'm going to be able to do that. It's going to be very hard to render just the head, and the words are going to be very small if you want them to fit on an avatar.

Sorry.

Brandon Smiley

"Big Tex"
Hey, i sent you a PM a while back.. and you never responded. (Well you did, but i guess you never finished it? It was like around a month or two ago)
I'd like a banner with Lucario and Mewtwo, with the text "LegosLock" in the middle. It's different from what i asked before, but if you did the other when then that's fine too. :3 Thanks.

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
pokemon99 said:
Finished the Zombifications. I might have to decline your banner, as it's turning out to be harder than I expected. Sorry.

KrokorockZombification.png
KrookodileZombification.png
SandileZombification.png

Thanks, these rock.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
LegosLock said:
Hey, i sent you a PM a while back.. and you never responded. (Well you did, but i guess you never finished it? It was like around a month or two ago)
I'd like a banner with Lucario and Mewtwo, with the text "LegosLock" in the middle. It's different from what i asked before, but if you did the other when then that's fine too. :3 Thanks.

Oh, I thought I had done that.

What background would you like on this new one?

Brandon Smiley

"Big Tex"
If you haven't made it yet, instead of putting LegosLock in the middle, could you please put "Team Monster" ? If so, thanks. :3
And uhh, whatever you think looks best. I don't really care, as long as it looks nice.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Alrightey. I'm actually going to the zoo tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to at least start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.