• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Overquil/Toxicroak

Zwittz

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon - 20
* 4 Croagunk SSH 123
* 3 Crobat V DAA 104
* 4 Hisuian Qwilfish ASR 89
* 4 Hisuian Overqwil ASR 90
* 4 Toxicroak SSH 124
* 1 Crobat VMAX PR-SW 99

Trainer Cards - 32
* 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58
* 4 Spikemuth DAA 170
* 2 Dark Patch ASR 139
* 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 4 Gloria BRS 141
* 2 Piers CPA 58
* 3 Professor's Research SHF 60
* 2 Rocky Helmet VIV 159
* 4 Great Ball SSH 164
* 4 Marnie PR-SW 120

Energy - 8
* 4 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 16
* 4 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175

The deck is kind of toxic, pun intended, and a little gimicky, but fun to play. The main goal is to use Overquil's zero energy 5x poison attack with as many Toxicroaks as possable. Crobat V for the draw and an additional poison setter when needed. Spikemuth stadium and rocky helmit ar additional chip damage. The deck can set up pretty fast and start to KO and overwhelm opponents before they can get setup. I have run into some consistency issues so I tought about taking out some energy and possably adding another Piers. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
I would add a crobat vmax or 2 if you are going to be playing 8 energy. I would also cut the hiding energy down to 2 and normal dark up to 6, but that is just personal preferance

DocRoggers

Aspiring Trainer
I'm adjusting your deck list but also adding in Sableye V as a backup attacker if the poison is taking too long. Can easily knock out any pokemon after 6 damage counters have been applied. Also added in Galar Mine to help with the poison "trap"

LightningSpence836

Aspiring Trainer
You could consider Galarian Weezing (the darkness ablaze one i think) instead of Overquil. Although it only does x4 poisoning and takes a darkness energy, its abliity (preventing all of your opponents abilities while Weezing's in the active) is invaluable. Overquil still has its merits though!