TCG Fakes Overpowering The Weak!

Team Rocket Fan

Team Rocket Lover and Humble Katy Cat!
raticate_ex_fa_card_by_teamrocketno1fan-d8rmqjh.jpg
beedrill_ex_fa_card_by_teamrocketno1fan-d8rmfj3.jpg

Many thanks to EvilApple513 for the AMAZING job he did with the art of this Beedrill!!
arbok_ex_fa_card_by_teamrocketno1fan-d8rhjz5.jpg

Last edited:
Do you think using generators are worthwhile? To be most honest with you, generators are unprofessional, virtually always inaccurate and are cheap. When I mean cheap, I mean any 5-year old can making something like this in a few seconds and suggests you haven't put in much effort into making the cards. Instead, I suggest you try out GIMP. It's a free software that you can use to make Pokemon cards your own and it allows you to have the joy in making a quality card! If you'd prefer not due to potential difficulty, I'd highly recommend you to write text-fakes. I think they display your ideas much more impressively and beautifully than that of a generated card.

Do you think using generators are worthwhile? To be most honest with you, generators are unprofessional, virtually always inaccurate and are cheap. When I mean cheap, I mean any 5-year old can making something like this in a few seconds and suggests you haven't put in much effort into making the cards. Instead, I suggest you try out GIMP. It's a free software that you can use to make Pokemon cards your own and it allows you to have the joy in making a quality card! If you'd prefer not due to potential difficulty, I'd highly recommend you to write text-fakes. I think they display your ideas much more impressively and beautifully than that of a generated card.
Thanx! I'll try it. I just made those cards cause I was bored one day. :p

Back