Other TCGs

masterryanx

N
Hey, I was just wondering what other TCGs do some of you guys play besides Pokemon? The main games I play besides Pokemon are Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Zatch Bell, DBZ, One Piece, and I'm starting Naruto when it comes out in March. I did play a couple of other games but most I gave up or they died. *Stares at Shaman King cards*

B_F edit: This doesn't really belong in the Game Corner...

Now I play Pokémon, Magic The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

In the past I played One Piece, Duel Masters, Shaman King and Dragon Ball too. But now I don't remember the rules of these games... ^^

RE:  Other TCGs

Dj Lenz said:
Now I play Pokémon, Magic The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

In the past I played One Piece, Duel Masters, Shaman King and Dragon Ball too. But now I don't remember the rules of these games... ^^

What kind of Yu-Gi-Oh deck do you run?

I use to play DBZ and yu-gi-oh but since pokemon was the first trading card game I played I stuck it and right is the only one I play and I think its the best.

I still play YGO, and man has it costed me some money playing 5 TCGs at once... so much I'm dead broke now... :p

I have collected some cards for Yu-Gi-Oh when the movie in 2004 came out. I do not see myself playing that game anytime soon.

Magic: The Gathering I would like to buy some cards for if I have time.

At one point, I did play Yugioh, but I quit after I graduated HS because I wanted to stick to Pokemon. I used to play Duel Masters until it died. I know how to play Magic, just don't have the time. I want to try out Vs system and Street Fighter TCG.

Used to play Digimon years ago.

I'm a HUGE fan. Since there have been 3 Digimon TCGs I dumped the other two because they're dead. The new one is pretty good but it needs some work and has quite a few broken cards. :p

I only play Pokemon. I know how to play Yu-gi-oh though, which means I could learn Duel Masters quite easily. I dont play YGO in real life (too expensive), I have the World Wide Edition on GBA so I have some knowledge of the cards and game up to that point.

I only have Pokemon TCG but I also like to play YuGi TCG in PC or with my friends card ^^
Oh, I forgot that I have some Magic TCG, my cousin gave it to me...

i used to play neopets but now.....
POKEMON IS THE BEST AND ONLY ONE I PLAY!!!!
GO POKEMON!!!!
and i just HATE DUEL MASTERS IT SU***

i used to play yugioh but got tired of it almost everyone has the same deck in pokemon its always different  thats why its so fun!!!!!

-Jesse2

Used to play with magic, neopet, cards captor, marvel, soccer, lord of the ring, harry potter, initail d, star wars and more...but now only play with pokemon and yugioh, which is my 2nd priority:D

Back