Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Hold it. I don't want to trade anymore. I'm going to need all the pokemon legit checked, because all your shinies are hacked.

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!
Meh,keep ignoring us kiddie,but we wont stop talking to you until you tallk to GMD and answer Lillipup´s question...

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
OshawottFan said:
OK tomorrow then? I got a baseball game at 8:30 AM EST Can you do it tomorrow around lunch cause I got might have Sunday school at 10 and then a lacrosse game at 2:00 but other then that I am free :D

It will have to be after 1:00,and before 4:00 or 5:00.

OshawottFan

I got more Oshawotts then YOU (203)
OK :D And 99 GMD just says they are hacked but you can still check them if you want :D But you better give them back....

OshawottFan

What? Sorry but unless it has to do with my trades I will have to ask you to leave. Come back with trades :D

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!
Oh come on...You can talk about anything...Seriously,where does it say that people must post a trade offer to come?
You can talk about anything,god...

OshawottFan

UH well they are perfect >_> So of course they are the same! And no not all my shinys are hardy >_> I will trade you one of my shinys that are not hardy just to prove it. But again you better give them back....

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
No. It's not possible to have a shiny Hardy pokemon with perfect IV's. What natures of perfect IV shiny's do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.