TCG Fakes Orange Islands (RisingRaichuu's TCG Fakes thread)

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys! Considering how much I'm enjoying theme deck faking at the moment I've decided to start doing this as well. And considering the Orange Islands never got a TCG set (which I'm super annoyed at), I've decided that that should be a good starting point. I'll edit this post as soon as I create a new card!
NOTE: Considering I make up cards on the go I haven't bothered to write a description yet as it would obviously contain names of key cards :)
Lapras GX-Water-HP190
Basic

Ability:Wave Rider
The Retreat Cost of each of your Basic Pokemon in play is 0.

[C][C][C] Hydro Pump 50+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] energy attatched to this Pokemon.

[W][W][W]Energy Ride GX 100
Move as many Energy cards from your Pokemon to your other Pokemon as you like. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game)
Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance:None
Retreat: [C][C]
Charizard GX-Fire-HP250
Stage 2-Evolves from Charmeleon

Ability:Burning Birth
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may attatch as many [R] Energy from your hand as you like to this Pokemon.

[R][R][R][R] Blast Burn 250
Discard 3 Energy attatched to this Pokemon.

[R] Everflame GX
Attatch as many Basic Energy cards as you like from your discard pile to this Pokemon. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Weakness:Water(x2)
Resistance:Fighting(-20)
Retreat: [C][C]
Venusaur GX-Grass-HP250
Stage 2-Evolves from Ivysaur

[C][C] Aroma Pulse 10+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [G] energy attached to your Pokemon.

[G][G][C] Solar Beam 120
Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.

[G][G] Glade Heal GX
For each of your [G] Energy in play, heal 50 damage from the Pokemon that the [G] Energy was attached to. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Weakness:Fire(x2)
Resistance:Water(-20)
Retreat:[C][C][C]
Blastoise GX-Water-HP250
Stage 2-Evolves from Wartortle

[C] Withdraw
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks.

[W][W][C][C] Skull Bash 80
During your next turn, this Pokemon's Skull Bash attack does 100 more damage.

[W][C] Turtle Call GX 80
Search your deck for a Squirtle, a Wartortle and a Blastoise and put them onto your Bench. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game)

Weakness:Grass(x2)
Resistance:None
Retreat:[C][C][C][C]

Last edited:
Back