General One Line Advice

Electricbluewolf

Ditto Hoarder
If you could give someone one line of advice, doesn't matter if emotional or practical, what would it be?

Mine would be if you ever get egged in the car whilst driving do not use your wipers-it smears the egg across the screen forcing you to stop, or you hit something as you can't see.

What would yours be?

I've lived through so much in my short life that I could write a small book of lines of advice, so instead of doing single lines I will do paragraphs of quotes as I know that much. Also for proof that I've truly lived, I've been studying law since 12, have been across half of the US on a road trip, my second language is Ancient Greek and pretentiousness, I got PTSD via going to a us public highschool, and I plan on becoming a child advocacy lawyer.

Screw societal norms, seriously, name any of them in the 18th century that benefitted humanity asides from wearing clothes, there are norms all around us that we never question, yet don't make any sense if thought about, and thus thinking about them and why they don't make sense destroy them. Questioning this basic bits of life make the world change, change for better or worse is all up to how we react when things change.

Never buy animals from store chains, they basically all come from breeding mills, instead get your fwuffy little ball of love or "I hate being here with you inferior sepcies" if you get a cat, from an animal shelter. Note this is sadly true and you can even google it.

Life is one giant ball of wth is going on?

If anyone tells you you can't do something ask your self this "is this a game I am playing and I physically cannot do it/is it against the law?" If the aswer is no science will eventually prove that you can do it, so get a head start now.

Never judge someone on arbitrary factors like gender identity, sexual oreintation, race, ethnicity, or mental or physical disability, only judge them on how much they suck in general and if they judge people based on any of the above factors, because if they do, that probably means they suck.

You are always important to someone unless you really suck at being nice to anyone.
Wow, I should really write a book of these.

If you go to the movies don't bring a blanket, and BBQ ribs.

Don't feel ashamed of who you are. Do what you like to do, be with who you want to be with.
Cry when things are terrible, and know things won't be bad forever.

If you're in love, say it. Even if things don't look like they're working out very well...you may never have that chance again. And you'll have your life to regret it.

Here's another one, but it's not mine (I can't remember who said it):

Be the change that you want to see in the world.

If you're afraid to say you're passionate about something because you think that you're the only one who is, don't be afraid and speak up. There's bound to be others that are like you, but you'll never find them if you don't say anything.

Do not fear that sickly, nauseous pit that settles deep in your mind, but accept and overcome it. It most likely means you are about to accomplish an amazing feat that you never believed you could do.

Difficult times won't last,but the -strength- that you acquire IN those difficult times WILL.

What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away.

I have a few things:

Passing
Over
Opportunities
Repeatedly

You were born for greatness!

Follow
One
Course
Until
Successful

If you don't like something, change it. If you cannot change it, change your attitude. You have nothing to complain about!

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

Don't have your head so far up your behind that you can't see the boot heading towards it.

Back