OMG! A new member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMJ is gay was a joke made by PMJ (so i'm told by a friend),as in the moderater fan club he says he's got fans and haters :p

The PMJ is gay one was created by PMJ as far as I am aware...

But the Thoy retards created WPM is gay...

Lol, this new rule should be added in the rule list:

No creating member names which include names that are bashing and/or insulting others, and no putting vulgarities/cussing in your name.

I was about to make a thread also reguarding this. This is obviously not right. Must be someone who hates or is playing a joke(a very mean one) to WPM. I really hope these accounts get deleted. So offensive...

Krucifier said:
The PMJ is gay one was created by PMJ as far as I am aware...

But the Thoy retards created WPM is gay...

QFT.

@Absol : It is hard to make those kind of stuff because there are too many and will take a long time. If if you ban, let's say '[Insert Name Here] is [Insert Insult Here]', they can create '[Insert Insult Here]=[Insert Name Here]' and so on. These accounts are better banned in terms of IP. But, there is another problem though - multiple people and proxy IPs.

One: PMJ Is Gay I doubt was created by PMJ for two reasons

because of this post:

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27422&pid=448026#pid448026

And because the mods/admins are so strict about swearing and profanity and sexual language that we can't sneeze the wrong way. A FanFic was warned by DocRobot_K-176 because he had kissing and the word "sexy" in his fic. And the fact is, PMJ is a super-mod, and I don't think WPM would've promoted him if he was going around making stupid jokes like that.

Two: The only way to prevent this IMO is simply make the following the way of signing up for PokéBeach Forums:

1. Fill out the Sign Up form.
2. A Mod allows the person to use forums.
3. After acceptance from a mod, the activation e-mail is sent out.

By simply making a moderator or admin accept the person before they get their account activation e-mail, this will allow them to check their name and prevent "Bacon/Señor Noobnerd/Heavenly Spoon:F/KEvin Garrent/Porygon/DocRobot_K-176/TikiTiki Is Gay" (Because you all know you are next) Anyways, the point is, their are only two of these "Gay" guys, and one's been permanantly banned, and I'm sure the WPM one will be too. I doubt this is a serious problem. If it seems that a new one is appearing every week, then do something about it, IMO

Max Shade IV said:
1. Fill out the Sign Up form.
2. A Mod allows the person to use forums.
3. After acceptance from a mod, the activation e-mail is sent out.

Having those stuff like how PokeGym does when you're -13 is really hard, for both the applier(s) and the Moderator(s). :/ This also tend to fend away members. :/ Like I said in my previous post, just ignore these and ban IPs.

Maybe it could be the owner of Serebii/SPPF.....trying to take our loyal members away from WPM.

Light Venusaur said:
Maybe it could be the owner of Serebii/SPPF.....trying to take our loyal members away from WPM.

Why would Serebii do that? They have 55,161 members. I'm a member of Serebii, and I'm sure you are too, Light Venusaur. :p

malikhisyam said:
Light Venusaur said:

Why would Serebii do that? They have 55,161 members. I'm a member of Serebii, and I'm sure you are too, Light Venusaur. :p

Just say that I know how Joe (AKA: Serebii) thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back