'Oha Suta' Unnamed Black Lolita Pokemon and Gardevoir Art! Check em out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
5fgg07.jpg

It's official. That new Pokemon is Gardevoir's evil sister.

Hey guys my birthday is Thursday! :cool:

Why did you out my head on Miley Cyrus's body!!!JK!

Anyways, these look cool, the Gardevior is a bit freakishly thin though.

Yes! I will partner this strange new 'Mon with my Gardevoir and call it...Er, Something! Seriously, though; If these new Monsters were given names people would pay more attention to them. Great drawing there, natch. :D

aggiegwyn said:
Why did you out my head on Miley Cyrus's body!JK!

Anyways, these look cool, the Gardevior is a bit freakishly thin though.

Haha nice! Yeah she does, I messed up on anatomy yet again! D: Well, let's just say she was on another diet to teach Kirlia ballet lessons xD

TheFudgehogGuy said:
Yes! I will partner this strange new 'Mon with my Gardevoir and call it...Er, Something! Seriously, though; If these new Monsters were given names people would pay more attention to them. Great drawing there, natch. :D

Oh yeah, when I get Pokemon White when it comes to America, I'm catching that new Pokemon and trading my lv100 Gardevoir over. Glad I got a DS lite and a DSi XL :D

StellaTheSneasel said:
Haha nice! Yeah she does, I messed up on anatomy yet again! D: Well, let's just say she was on another diet to teach Kirlia ballet lessons xD

Oh wow, thats going to be awfly interesting. Hope to see some more from you.

aggiegwyn said:
Oh wow, thats going to be awfly interesting. Hope to see some more from you.

Haha, yeahh. When more Pokemon come, and if their design is pretty cool. I'm gonna draw them. ;)

Stick everything in your main art thread by now. Why so many different threads? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back