Oh no!!! I think EX Series will no longer be allowed on tournaments after Pokémon DP!

vimarjr

Aspiring Trainer
Oh no!!! :eek:I think EX Series will no longer be allowed on tournaments after pokemon CG Diamond and Pearl is released. Why? Because of the simple reason that the weakness rule will change! The times 2 rule of weaknesses will be erased and will now vary per pokemon (see my other forum, New pokemon DP rules). Now how are they going to decide the damage the pokemon with the weakness recieve? still x2 ?i dont think so....that's why i think the ex series will no longer be allowed on tournaments. ;(

Ok....I reviewed the rules....so Ex will still be allowed....but isn't it unfair for EX to take 2x damage all the time while DP cards vary on the pokemon?  ???

This has not been confermed. Whenever Dimond and Pearl comes out, I doubt they will rotate 10+ sets just like that.

RE: Oh no!!! I think EX Series will no longer be allowed on tournaments after Pokémon DP

vimarjr said:
Oh no!!! :eek:I think EX Series will no longer be allowed on tournaments after pokemon CG Diamond and Pearl is released. Why? Because of the simple reason that the weakness rule will change! The times 2 rule of weaknesses will be erased and will now vary per pokemon (see my other forum, New pokemon DP rules). Now how are they going to decide the damage the pokemon with the weakness recieve? still x2 ?i dont think so....that's why i think the ex series will no longer be allowed on tournaments. ;(

Ok....I reviewed the rules....so Ex will still be allowed....but isn't it unfair for EX to take 2x damage all the time while DP cards vary on the pokemon? ???

sorry to ask this question but what do mean by the pokemon-ex will take 2x damage all the time????

i meant the ex series pokemon, (deoxys, crystal guardians, etc.)...and yes. pokemon-ex (even in DP) always get x2 weakness :(

RE: Oh no!!! I think EX Series will no longer be allowed on tournaments after Pokémon DP

EX Series cards take double damage from weakness like they have been all along. Hence, double damage.

vimarjr said:
i meant the ex series pokemon, (deoxys, crystal guardians, etc.)...and yes. pokemon-ex (even in DP) always get x2 weakness :(

There won't be anymore exs once dp comes out. there are level x's instead.

Back